I like it here.

chexo0

chexo0

Iron
Joined
Sep 24, 2026
Posts
13
Reputation
10
I registered this account recently and was really afraid to write anything here. Everyone told me that this is a hostile community. I ask such silly questions on this site, but no one is being mean to me; on the contrary, they’re giving me advice. I’m glad I came here.
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1
no one is being mean to me; on the contrary I’m glad I came here.
Images
 
I registered this account recently and was really afraid to write anything here. Everyone told me that this is a hostile community. I ask such silly questions on this site, but no one is being mean to me; on the contrary, they’re giving me advice. I’m glad I came here.
I’m a guy, I don’t know why the translator is writing to me in the feminine form.
 
I registered this account recently and was really afraid to write anything here. Everyone told me that this is a hostile community. I ask such silly questions on this site, but no one is being mean to me; on the contrary, they’re giving me advice. I’m glad I came here.
Yeah, I shared a ton of stuff to this forum, and I expected the majority of people on here to either be extremely hateful or just idiots. It turns out there are some great people in here, like @Jgns (y)
 

Similar threads

chud10282892
Replies
1
Views
28
yemen
yemen
Gudlifer
Replies
29
Views
137
Thief
Thief
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
3
Views
12
levisko
L
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
16
Views
72
slogxER
slogxER
BatemanNigga
Replies
3
Views
60
Αlchemy
Αlchemy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top