truefoidslayerpqoqo
Tiktok burmemo11
- Joined
- Aug 27, 2026
- Posts
- 7,994
- Reputation
- 8,607
@dayruined @thundence @BatuhanXXX
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
@BatuhanXXX our turkish chadWho is this![]()
Doxxer@BatuhanXXX our turkish chad

NoDoxxer![]()
kanka daşşak mı geçiyon aq@BatuhanXXX our turkish chad
@BatuhanXXX our turkish chad
I don’t speak baklawakanka daşşak mı geçiyon aq
Did u eated baklavaI don’t speak baklawa
My prescription is -7.00 bro i cant take off and stop fking bullyingHe gonna look gd without classes cuz he doesn’t have a nerd face
Yeah several timesDid u eated baklava
I dont bully u u bullied me i mever bully i hate bulliesMy prescription is -7.00 bro i cant take off and stop fking bullying
I don’t speak baklawa
got it bro im sorryI dont bully u u bullied me i mever bully i hate bullies