I like sexual promiscuity and the “trad family” stuff is cope because its not fun anymore

IBlamePhaggots

IBlamePhaggots

Banned
Trad family stuff was only fun when the men basically owned the women, and would cheat all the time and chit. Nowadays women have learned self respect and will leave if you cheat. Promiscuity is fun for everyone, even if it means roasties will have a higher body count by the time of marriage (just dont marry them jfl)

The only people who hate promiscuity are people who are unable to get sex

That said, i dont think its a good thing, i find it disgusting, but its definitely fun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46727, fuxkdakikez, WeiWei and 8 others
Trad family stuff was only fun when the men basically owned the women, and would cheat all the time and chit. Nowadays women have learned self respect and will leave if you cheat. Promiscuity is fun for everyone, even if it means roasties will have a higher body count by the time of marriage (just dont marry them jfl)

That said, i dont think its a good thing, i find it disgusting, but its definitely fun
Hopefully one day you grow out of adolescence

JFL you’re not an independent thinker or some shit every dumb teen thinks like this

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, lonelycurry, Allornothing and 4 others

Do I look feminine do I look uwu

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231130-010120_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20231130-010120_Snapchat.jpg
    367.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL

The fox that can’t reach the grapes always calls them sour

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46727 and bigchunguslover
I unironically believe conservatism is a laughable cope and people unironically defending "muh family :soy: and "muh values :soy:" when they wouldn't be able to please their fiancée's father's expectations. And I'm not talking exactly about money.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Skywalker
I unironically believe conservatism is a laughable cope and people unironically defending "muh family :soy: and "muh values :soy:" when they wouldn't be able to please their fiancée's father's expectations. And I'm not talking exactly about money.
Doommaxxed Non-NT Schizomaxxed Castizo Shortcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raumDEuter and MexicanShortHotGuy
Both sexual libertinism and sexual conservatism are two sides of the same coin

Cherished values of bourgeoisie

The elite man in actual traditional society neither paid attention to whores, nor family. Everything which attached you to the physical world was seen as an obstacle to enlightenment

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, MexicanShortHotGuy and uglysub8male
Hopefully one day you grow out of adolescence

JFL you’re not an independent thinker or some shit every dumb teen thinks like this
Neither are you with your tradcuck beliefs. Every coper thinks like you

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and MexicanShortHotGuy
  • WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, MexicanShortHotGuy and IBlamePhaggots
Fuck trad wife’s I want a hot slut

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, bigchunguslover, MexicanShortHotGuy and 1 other person
Trad Wife is an incel cope. She won't respect you if too ugly or low status.
I wish I could be this tall athletic prettyboy fuckboy women always like to talk about.

Fuck you all, tradcopers.

f72706eed4e5f29e73eed65900bedab3403f0ec897007861b268e3a6318d9d8e_1.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots, Skywalker, Pikabro and 1 other person
You two literally think like homosexuals
Absolutely brain dead cope. Preferring to fuck a lot of women is thinking like a homosexual :feelsuhh:

Your thinking is far closer to a homosexual than ours :lul::lul:

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots, mogstars and bigchunguslover
Absolutely brain dead cope. Preferring to fuck a lot of women is thinking like a homosexual :feelsuhh:

I want to conqueor women then conqueor mars than conqueor the universe and spread the human seed everywhere

Fuck trad wife’s I want a hot slut
Trad Wife is an incel cope. She won't respect you if too ugly or low status.
I wish I could be this tall athletic prettyboy fuckboy women always like to talk about.

Fuck you all, tradcopers.

f72706eed4e5f29e73eed65900bedab3403f0ec897007861b268e3a6318d9d8e_1.jpg

Hot sluts don’t want you :feelskek:

Why is it always Jew-owned ethnics who think like this? :fuk:

Yes. Liking promiscuity and sex is feminine, it’s how homosexuals act :lul:

Homos are mentally damaged and can’t have kids, they have no future, so how do they cope? :sick:

By glorifying sex, putting it as no.1, sexualizing every single thing.

Acting like little slave dogs with Stockholm syndrome :feelskek: on a incel forum while Chad ravages your dream woman by pure luck of the draw instead of personal accomplishments :aheago:

70 years ago you’d get a tight virgin wife at 16 that’s actually feminine, submissive, religious, and obedient to you even if you were some subhuman manlet :bluepill:

Now even Chad can’t get a virgin that pair bonds :lul:

Muh “divorce” is a cope. :cautious: Divorce rates were less than 1% and still are for virgin married Christian couples.:oops:

Our nature is monogamous, when a woman has had more than 1 partner she is ruined :trepidation: Many studies on this.

This is biological and not some subhuman “Andrew Tate” shit ;)

You still can do trad shit but not in the soyciety y’all are in (I HAVE SUPER SECRET METHODS FOR THIS) :)

Men had agency, ownership, they were respected, and could easily get rich regardless of all your copes :aheago:

Now Jews destroyed the economy, you have no buying power, you’re mentally ill and demoralized with little hope for any future, uneducated and living ignorantly :trepidation:

I get it. It’s not entirely your fault. You’ve been pussywhipped into this. :forcedsmile:

Now you have no power or value in any social marketplace and have to “LOOKSMAX” in this Gynocentric society just to be treated as a human being :feelshaha:

You spend all your life working to get gay ass plastic surgery JUST FOR SOME STUPID RAN-THROUGH WHORE(s) :feelshaha:

AND YOURE OKAY WITH THAT? :feelshaha:

YOU HAVE NO TESTOSTERONE? NO BALLS? NO SELF-RESPECT? :feelshaha:

I get why the Jews see us this way, look how you’re all numb and just being whipped and brainwashed by American media and social media into idealizing a basic bodily function. :sleep:

Having sex is like eating or shitting :lul:

A basic bodily function that you should not have to think about :feelskek:

In fact, it’s placed in the same level as these in psychology. :feelsyay:

Self-realization is way higher than that :bigbrain:

But hungry men will be too hungry to think or have higher aspirations in this world. :feelspepo:

That is why the Jews have disrupted human relationships so deliberately like this. :feelsokman: Through media and tech.

How do you live with yourself… :feelsmega:

…Knowing that you have the same aspirations as a fucking pig? 🐷

Eat, fuck, sleep. That is literally how pigs think. :feelsree:

That’s how most sub-40 IQ animals think:feelsree: (may include blacks)

Are you all virgins? Sex lost its glamour to me the 4th time I had it :feelspepo:

If that’s all that you strive for you are a lowly pig and you will be miserable your whole life :feelsokman:

We’d see an uprising if people actually learned history and saw the technical factors (economical and sociological) being cast upon us today by the ruling class :aheago:

But I guess we’re not seeing that anytime soon since everyone is this ignorant and ruled by entertainment

P.S. If you say “dnrd” or similar you’re pledging that I impregnated your mother with my BWC and you are my child

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46727, SubSigma, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others

Most people against promiscuity aren’t disagreeing they know the modern family structure is fucked up

Honestly it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker

Homos are mentally damaged and can’t have kids, they have no future, so how do they cope? :sick:

Acting like little slave dogs with Stockholm syndrome :feelskek: on a incel forum while Chad ravages your dream woman by pure luck of the draw instead of personal accomplishments :aheago:

70 years ago you’d get a tight virgin wife at 16 that’s actually feminine, submissive, religious, and obedient to you even if you were some subhuman manlet :bluepill:

Muh “divorce” is a cope. :cautious: Divorce rates were less than 1% and still are for virgin married Christian couples.:oops:

Our nature is monogamous, when a woman has had more than 1 partner she is ruined :trepidation: Many studies on this.

You still can do trad shit but not in the soyciety y’all are in (I HAVE SUPER SECRET METHODS FOR THIS) :)

Men had agency, ownership, they were respected, and could easily get rich regardless of all your copes :aheago:

Now Jews destroyed the economy, you have no buying power, you’re mentally ill and demoralized with little hope for any future, uneducated and living ignorantly :trepidation:

I get it. It’s not entirely your fault. You’ve been pussywhipped into this. :forcedsmile:

Now you have no power or value in any social marketplace and have to “LOOKSMAX” in this Gynocentric society just to be treated as a human being :feelshaha:

You spend all your life working to get gay ass plastic surgery JUST FOR SOME STUPID RAN-THROUGH WHORE(s) :feelshaha:

I get why the Jews see us this way, look how you’re all numb and just being whipped and brainwashed by American media and social media into idealizing a basic bodily function. :sleep:

But hungry men will be too hungry to think or have higher aspirations in this world. :feelspepo:

That is why the Jews have disrupted human relationships so deliberately like this. :feelsokman: Through media and tech.

Are you all virgins? Sex lost its glamour to me the 4th time I had it :feelspepo:

If that’s all that you strive for you are a lowly pig and you will be miserable your whole life :feelsokman:

We’d see an uprising if people actually learned history and saw the technical factors (economical and sociological) being cast upon us today by the ruling class :aheago:

But I guess we’re not seeing that anytime soon since everyone is this ignorant and ruled by entertainment

P.S. If you say “dnrd” or similar you’re pledging that I impregnated your mother with my BWC and you are my child
Dnrd plus kys

• +1
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots

@Aladin @5.5psl @Skywalker @Xangsane @_MVP_ @63volcel @whitegymmax

Why did u tag me? I would like an age 16 virgin wife.
Because you’re high IQ

Do you want the hidden methods of how to get teenage virgin wives and you pledge to keep it a secret?

Me being blackpilled has taught me that men are actually the only romantic sex, and whores literally just sit there to recieve our romantic feelings, but never want to return it (im not talking about just sex).

• +1
Because you’re high IQ

Do you want the hidden methods of how to get teenage virgin wives and you pledge to keep it a secret?
I live in America.

The way to get it is to find some poor family in a state where child marriage is legal.

Or do you have another idea?

imagine looking around this forum and still thinking children can be a source of meaning

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and MexicanShortHotGuy
imagine looking around this forum and still thinking children can be a source of meaning
If an Indian ethnic forum demoralized you that’s just natural selection :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: MexicanShortHotGuy

Dnr

• +1
Most people against promiscuity aren’t disagreeing they know the modern family structure is fucked up

Honestly it’s over
Why do you all want to return to the past? It's the same shit than now. Many "conservatives" here won't last a day without their videogames, Netflix, anime and shit. At least E-thots let you have another girl.

>Calling Mexicans "ethnics".
>Being a Frankenstein Amerimutt.
Just keep jerking off to your Lauren Southern poster in your room. Most white bitches are nigger lovers and Chadriguez-Only dick seekers.

Me being blackpilled has taught me that men are actually the only romantic sex, and whores literally just sit there to recieve our romantic feelings, but never want to return it (im not talking about just sex).
If you were actually blackpilled you will know "romance" is not even real. Just oxytocin running through your torrent. Just like a rollercoaster.

Last edited:
Why do you all want to return to the past? It's the same shit than now. Many "conservatives" here won't last a day without their videogames, Netflix, anime and shit. At least E-thots let you have another girl.
I don’t use Netflix anime or video games.

If you were actually blackpilled you will know "romance" is not even real. Just oxytocin running through your torrent. Just like a rollercoaster.
That doesn’t mean romance isn’t real.

I don’t use Netflix anime or video games.

That doesn’t mean romance isn’t real.
But you use Internet, don't you? That makes you naturally unfit for REAL traditionalism.

Romance is as real as Santa Claus. But hey, it's a nice cope.

• +1
You can’t survive in the modern world without internet but I would be willing to go back to the older days.

Keep coping.
Are you Christian or Muslim?

Faggot don't ever give your opinion again promiscuity is morally incorrect and against all religions

Dnr

Both sexual libertinism and sexual conservatism are two sides of the same coin

Cherished values of bourgeoisie

The elite man in actual traditional society neither paid attention to whores, nor family. Everything which attached you to the physical world was seen as an obstacle to enlightenment
yeah we're not low t like you or the buddha faggot you worship
cooming is EVERYTHING

Legit cringe since they post shit like this

>Calling Mexicans "ethnics".
Mexicans are ethnic

Not white = ethnic
>Being a Frankenstein Amerimutt.
Just keep jerking off to your Lauren Southern poster in your room. Most white bitches are nigger lovers and Chadriguez-Only dick seekers.

Foids idea of romance is getting face fucked and having her cervix pounded repeatedly by Chad inside of his Honda civic at 3 AM in the Denny’s parking lot

• +1
Trad wife is a meme, and nowadays when a woman does that she's doing it for attention, to try and be different, and just doesn't want to work

• +1
Reactions: MexicanShortHotGuy and IBlamePhaggots
Mexicans are ethnic

Not white = ethnic
yes, IF they have admixture otherwise they are spanish= european=white if fully spanish dna (very rare though lol)

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
god damn never cringed harder
none of the things on the right will happen - quite the opposite lmao

the "trad" men are by far NOT gym rats, the trad females are actually NOT big tit/ booty bitches, but some repressed uggos , and thats in the 0.1% of the cases in which they'd still exist
"land" is currently NOT cheap in the US, but mostly at the prices of housing/ apt in the "globohomo cities" or whatever term these retards would put it :feelskek:
and so on and so forth 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MexicanShortHotGuy and Kamui

the "trad" men are by far NOT gym rats, the trad females are actually NOT big tit/ booty bitches, but some repressed uggos , and thats in the 0.1% of the cases in which they'd still exist
"land" is at the prices of housing/ apt in the "globohomo cities" or whatever the term these retards would put it :feelskek:
Most “trad” foids on social media larp that way out of regret and shame usually cuz they spent their prime years (college/uni) being degenerates and getting dug out by Chads and Tyrone’s now they use Christianity and religion as a way to cope so they shill for SFcels in hopes that one of them will simp hard enough to marry them

• +1
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots and Skywalker
You two literally think like homosexuals
i guess kings or tribe leaders since forever in human history, were all homosexuals by having 1000s of concubines/ descendants , amirite? :forcedsmile::feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: MexicanShortHotGuy and IBlamePhaggots

"land" is currently NOT cheap in the US, but mostly at the prices of housing/ apt in the "globohomo cities" or whatever term these retards would put it :feelskek:
All the gym girls are facially ugly and flat and they compensate by going to the gymand marryin an aberage neckbeard 27% body fat 5”11 guy

Most “trad” foids on social media larp that way out of regret and shame usually cuz they spent their prime years (college/uni) being degenerates and getting dug out by Chads and Tyrone’s now they use Christianity and religion as a way to cope so they shill for SFcels in hopes that one of them will simp hard enough to marry them
Truee

• +1
its always the incel retards on the trad russian girl yt videos, never a gl guy

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SubSigma and IBlamePhaggots
View attachment 2597860

Mexicans are ethnic

Not white = ethnic

Foids idea of romance is getting face fucked and having her cervix pounded repeatedly by Chad inside of his Honda civic at 3 AM in the Denny’s parking lot
Mexicans are not a race. If you are too dumbed down by the media for even aknowledge a white Mexican, then the problem is in another place. Call me "self-hating" but I personally think brown Mexicans like to cringe the rest of Mexicans in the world. But, well. Amerimutts are not who to criticize anyone since they are more mixed in general than average Mexican that used to be fully indigenous before 20th Century.

Just let Kalergi Plan rot your country and call out anyone who didn't like it, bro.

Tradcopers can just go and be eaten by a grizzly bear (in GTA)

Too bad I'm non-NT enough to statusmaxx and even looksmaxx for having the Chad Experience.

• +1
*watches Andrew Tate once*