I like tall fags

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
You’d think guys who are 6’5-6’7 would be narcy assholes like the larping curries here who claim to be that tall.

But whenever I talk to a tall fag they are the nicest and most humble

I assume they don’t have to compensate playing some ultra masculine character

Just pure chill dudes most tallfags are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan, FacialStructure404, randomop and 5 others
Usually it’s the shorter the guy is the more of an asshole he is type shit even avarage height guys are

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, randomop, socialcel and 2 others
Back to rotting? What happened to I quit I quit

they dont have pent up incel rage from being treated like dirt their entire life

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, 1966Ford, Deleted member 51781 and 1 other person
Saaar trust me saar I am 6’5

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
IMG 7980
Yeah bro, 6’4 chadlite!

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Manletmachine, Mewton and 3 others
But personality is what counts

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
When you are tall you realize it doesn't really help that much in terms of dating and face is all that matters.
Tall or short, we are all in the same shitty system and share the same experiences.

Usually it’s the shorter the guy is the more of an asshole he is type shit even avarage height guys are
the pain of being a 5'7 manlet gives me manlet rage and napoleon complex not my fault

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
the pain of being a 5'7 manlet gives me manlet rage and napoleon complex not my fault
Tbh even the 5’11-6’1 guys are sometimes shitty

I swear 90% of really tall guys I see are very calm and nice

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
All that rage in his body is likely caused by manletism innit

If he was 6’5 he’d not be here for one
You have 0 idea of why i started posting on those places. I started posted on lookism and the idea was that lookist society was inherently bad, i hated the fact that good looking men hogged all the women even If i was One of them, i wanted all males to be carefree and Happy and not having to witness chad winning all the girls.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Iasacrko
You have 0 idea of why i started posting on those places. I started posted on lookism and the idea was that lookist society was inherently bad, i hated the fact that good looking men hogged all the women even If i was One of them, i wanted all males to be carefree and Happy and not having to witness chad winning all the girls.
This Maxx forum Is only the Shadow of lookism and instead completely cathers on fulfilling women's desires by modifying your appearance, lifestyle and mannerism.

• JFL

Blud thinks he’s Robin Hood of looksmax 💀

Tho jokes aside I never saw u those days but users who were there claim u we’re totally different and would talk about being subhuman

One guy told me he was confused on how much u changed after u came here

I’ve seen ur early posts here and you’d also talk about being subhuman

Suddenly u woke up and started claiming to be a slayer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and yeeyeeslayer
it's becasue they're confident in themselves and don't feel like they need to act tough to prove themselves because they know they're alpha moggers, aka they don't have manlet rate and small dick energy

• +1
Blud thinks he’s Robin Hood of looksmax 💀

Tho jokes aside I never saw u those days but users who were there claim u we’re totally different and would talk about being subhuman

One guy told me he was confused on how much u changed after u came here

I’ve seen ur early posts here and you’d also talk about being subhuman

Suddenly u woke up and started claiming to be a slayer
It was a negative feedback loop i was locked inside my room and made a tinder acc and got 0 likes meanwhile people told me i was subhuman so i started genuinely believing them. I don't even like sex with women i started slaying only to prove people here wrong and starting getting respected since this Is my community even though it's a shitty One i have no One else despite some Friends irl Who do nothing but complain about their lack of pussy anyway so no escape. I only had One good friend Who never mentioned pussy but he lives in the city in which i attended uni so we cut contacts.

it's becasue they're confident in themselves and don't feel like they need to act tough to prove themselves because they know they're alpha moggers, aka they don't have manlet rate and small dick energy
I Met both tallfag and manlet assholes or quiet ones this pseudoscience Is laughable, OP probably Just has recency bias and completely forgot about the good interactions he had with manlets

I Met both tallfag and manlet assholes or quiet ones this pseudoscience Is laughable, OP probably Just has recency bias and completely forgot about the good interactions he had with manlets
There are some calm manlets but most are super aggressive

U literally can’t shake a manlets hand without him trying to squeeze it or try to box u out of nowhere, yelling jumping around

Even normal height ppl are like that

When you are tall you realize it doesn't really help that much in terms of dating and face is all that matters.
Tall or short, we are all in the same shitty system and share the same experiences.
Cope jfl. What a liar. Virtue signaling fag.

Well... I'm a 6'5 virgin, so I wouldn't say I'm virtual signaling or coping
So am I jfl. You’re coping to think you’re incel.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
So am I jfl. You’re coping to think you’re incel.
0 matches on dating apps. No results cold or warm approaching. I even lived in East Asia and still ended up not finding anyone. I am definitely an incel

0 matches on dating apps. No results cold or warm approaching. I even lived in East Asia and still ended up not finding anyone. I am definitely an incel
Can I see your face?

Can I see your face?
No. I have a good career, I ain't risking it by posting my face in here :D. I was rated earlier as a HTN, but I think it was just a good angle. I'd say I'm LTN-MTN

Is 6’1 a halo or average
6’1 is tall depending on the country here in Germany I don’t think 6’1 is tall since it blends in

6’1 ppl are also aggressive and cringe a lot of time

Just 90% of the time I see a tall fag like 6’4+ they are very chill it’s hard to explain the difference between this aggression

Could be the testosterone spreading in a small body

• +1
Reactions: randomop and Deleted member 60975
6’1 is tall depending on the country here in Germany I don’t think 6’1 is tall since it blends in

6’1 ppl are also aggressive and cringe a lot of time

Just 90% of the time I see a tall fag like 6’4+ they are very chill it’s hard to explain the difference between this aggression

Could be the testosterone spreading in a small body
Height in Frankfurt 5’10 average but I got mogged by 6’3 robust framed pretty boy

manlet rage is a big thing