I like this forum

sadakiyo

sadakiyo

Day 2 nofap
You are my cope when i come back from college

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Deleted member 3328
no cope for anyone, you hear them say; Yes, only cope after college; Dark and boring forum, over and no rodger that to please and make you orgastically dumbfounded or fortunately depressed, so it's tragicomedy in a way; nut, and it will destroy the strong psyche: Be happy, then sexuality will devour your tranquility and peace, and come back from school and look at the sun in contemplation of a decimated future, honestly over, just funatari and cute-any -mu and pizza hapiness loneliness to help you love being a luciferian, because being luciferian is the best thing that ever happened to me so whatever

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza
no cope for anyone, you hear them say; Yes, only cope after college; Dark and boring forum, over and no rodger that to please and make you orgastically dumbfounded or fortunately depressed, so it's tragicomedy in a way; nut, and it will destroy the strong psyche: Be happy, then sexuality will devour your tranquility and peace, and come back from school and look at the sun in contemplation of a decimated future, honestly over, just funatari and cute-any -mu and pizza hapiness loneliness to help you love being a luciferian, because being luciferian is the best thing that ever happened to me so whatever
1 lunatic 1 ice pick

Vade retro satanas

1 lunatic 1 ice pick
did you cum watching the video? my own true faith exposed as a sexy and greedy glamour beast, and cuteness is ALIVE; Antinous is nut-nut happy cute loli, happily thrusting in and loving the beauty of the dead body and the taste of the new rise and value of fate becoming nothing, taking possession and he simply forgot that he is there and will be arrested, but yet enjoy what he does in supreme delight; For someone who is fed up, this is the appetizing option in the end, scratchy! so whatever
Vade retro satanas
Satan has lost paradise just like me, Satan is superior and nobly aristocratic and transgression is the only form of carnal elevation, Lucifer my light of the morning, so whatever