I like this girl and i want to know any tips or help to get her!

Deleted member 17653

Deleted member 17653

Iron
Context: So i go to high school and im in grade 10 and when i walk to school in the morning i hang out with this group i just got into and i like this girl whos hot asf and was wondering what should i do to get her to trust me and know me ?.

And the cycle repeats... I'll just keep it short and sweet. If you have to ask, it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
is she a virgin? just be first works well if you’re not an absolute dumpster subhuman ape

Its already over.

Ask her to get a coffee with you, get rejected and move on.

• +1
Reactions: frendly
Put that effort into looksmaxing instead.

Looks are what gets women interested in a man.Don’t expect other answers from “looksmax”

If you are normal in behavior you just need to pass looks threshold and then ask her out

Having enough looks for the women you want+acting normal+getting familiar and then asking her out=success

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: frendly, Preoximerianas and Ken
Put that effort into looksmaxing instead.

Looks are what gets women interested in a man.Don’t expect other answers from “looksmax”
By the time he improves his looks enough to get the girl, she will have been ran through by every guy in the friendgroup. He should ask her out and use the rejection as motivation and to let him know where he stands. It will be extremely painful but it will be the best way to motivate him.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, frendly, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
By the time he improves his looks enough to get the girl, she will have been ran through by every guy in the friendgroup. He should ask her out and use the rejection as motivation and to let him know where he stands. It will be extremely painful but it will be the best way to motivate him.
This oneitis/focusing on one girl shit is stupid tbh .It’s just some random girl After he looksmaxes he’ll find another “special” girl lol.

He doesn’t need to get rejected imo.He just needs to understand there are many other women out there

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Preoximerianas and Ken
This oneitis/focusing on one girl shit is stupid tbh .It’s just some random girl After he looksmaxes he’ll find another “special” girl lol.

He doesn’t need to get rejected imo.He just needs to understand there are many other women out there
Sometimes rejection is the only way to do this. All the rejections after my oneitis I made my intentions clear so the rejections didn't hurt as much and I quickly got over them. If you never even try with a girl its hard to get over her. You start to build her up in your mind. Thats why I still ask out my oneitis every few months. I want to get her alone and go for a kiss. Im almost sure it will end in a brutal rejection but it will make moving on a lot easier knowing I went for it.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 16530
She dont like you

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and AlexBrown84
TTrue agree with u.

At my age I know that every girl.i interact with once ascended has already been ran thru. So the way to cope is never get attached or in a relationship with them.

• +1
Sometimes rejection is the only way to do this. All the rejections after my oneitis I made my intentions clear so the rejections didn't hurt as much and I quickly got over them. If you never even try with a girl its hard to get over her. You start to build her up in your mind. Thats why I still ask out my oneitis every few months. I want to get her alone and go for a kiss. Im almost sure it will end in a brutal rejection but it will make moving on a lot easier knowing I went for it.
You have balls at least, most ppl are afraid of being rejected and their friends or acquaintances knowing they were turned down

• +1