I Like Trump as a Person, but im smart enough to know to never Trust a politician

_MVP_

_MVP_

C input
Joined
Jul 15, 2022
Posts
71,699
Reputation
78,707
He is entertaining and smart

But on the Other Hand He is a liar and Not to be trusted. Only fools think He will Change the system. Im Not naive anymore at 36. I never Trust anyone with Power, as Power Always corrupts

I still think Trump is the lesser evil compared to Hillary, kamala, Boden etc
 
propaganda is feeding into you

I thought like this in 2024 when I was jitt cuz I didn't trust woman
 

Similar threads

ykls.
Replies
0
Views
16
ykls.
ykls.
Dunkelprinz
Replies
1
Views
26
SPAM
SPAM
code80
Replies
2
Views
29
_Jason_
_Jason_
_MVP_
Replies
1
Views
35
Blasian-K
Blasian-K
lifeless
Replies
4
Views
52
ThreemlTestADay
T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top