I like women from Northern Europe

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Obito Uchiha maxxing
title tbh, they fog meds

• +1
Reactions: Veganist and PseudoMaxxer
Good news for you, I just saw a REFUGEES WELCOME sticker outside.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, MoggerGaston, reddotguy and 6 others
she can’t be poojeta or black for me

Maybe also SEA

Nordic women want Muslims

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: med, reddotguy, Egyptianmogger and 4 others
Same, i fully agree. Nordic women are the most beautiful, they are so much better than med women, i heard med women also are fat and have a masculine personality, Nordic women are fully feminine, go for it brother, I totally support your preferences and i hope you will find a Nordic (non med) woman to be happy with

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and PseudoMaxxer
Same, i fully agree. Nordic women are the most beautiful, they are so much better than med women, i heard med women also are fat and have a masculine personality, Nordic women are fully feminine, go for it brother, I totally support your preferences and i hope you will find a Nordic (non med) woman to be happy with
not even just nordic women northern european women in general, nordics, germans, brits, irish, northern french, poles, baltic, ukranian they're all just beautiful fog those ethnic southern euro pajeetas

+ idk if ur trolling here like u usually are but i mean it unironically

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
not even just nordic women northern european women in general, nordics, germans, brits, irish, northern french, poles, baltic, ukranian they're all just beautiful fog those ethnic southern euro pajeetas

+ idk if ur trolling here like u usually are but i mean it unironically
Yes brother, i agree with you 100%, they are so much better than southern European women, may you find a Nordic non-med woman to marry

• Love it
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
Brutal failo in Finland, only landwhales for Muzzies and even they are hard mode and have to oofy doofy
i have seen one foid convert to islam and marry a black here, but the dude gave like a distressed look of "help" to me
otherwise yeah they get other immigrant foids, whites are off limits 99.99% of the time for them

• +1
Reactions: Lokki and laaltin
i have seen one foid convert to islam and marry a black here, but the dude gave like a distressed look of "help" to me
otherwise yeah they get other immigrant foids, whites are off limits 99.99% of the time for them
I’ve seen almost Chadlite Muzzie with a landwhale, brutal refugee failo

• JFL
  • JFL
I like mena women they are so femnine.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger and yeeyeeslayer
I’ve seen almost Chadlite Muzzie with a landwhale, brutal refugee failo
and the landwhales are always way too fucking annoying

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin
Yall some gays good luck finding a feminine woman who isnt a big booty med or slavic

They're a bunch of stacies built for sandnigger cock

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and yeeyeeslayer
and the landwhales are always way too fucking annoying
They have to do that protect their ego. Finnish girls are generally ”difficult”, so even landwhales are entitled cause muh naistenvalta or some form of extreme brainwashing going on jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lokki and northern mogger
They have to do that protect their ego. Finnish girls are generally ”difficult”, so even landwhales are entitled cause muh naistenvalta or some form of extreme brainwashing going on jfl
i think some are easy, but some are those that you just described, they are impossible

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
People should stick to their own race

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Extinct Bud

You have to go 20 years in past before Jewish immigration race mixing and zero birth rates

Thank you Jews 🥰

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and yeeyeeslayer
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lynxress
Good news for you, I just saw a REFUGEES WELCOME sticker outside.
I was joking btw I didn't even leave the house today. :ogre: