I literally forgot how to talk IRL

Abhorrence

Abhorrence

BASED WORLD BILLIONAIRE
Like I didn't talk to anyone outside my family in months today I realized I literally lost the ability to speak to normal people because I kept freezing and got way too anxious also I forget some words in turkish and say them in english because I rotted too much on interwebs
@Tabula Rasa

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, IAMNOTANINCEL, DeadTrees and 4 others
Like I didn't talk to anyone outside my family in months today I realized I literally lost the ability to speak to normal people because I kept freezing and got way too anxious also I forget some words in turkish and say them in english because I rotted too much on interwebs
@Tabula Rasa
same

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
@Tabula Rasa
I became better at talking, not talking

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, Kroker and Nick.Harte
most socially well adjusted looksmax.org user

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, disheartenedcel and Nick.Harte
I forget some words in turkish and say them in english because I rotted too much on interwebs
wtf dude literally the same shit is happening to me. i dont practice my mother tongue and am chronically online on english internet i forget portuguese words and i stand there like a retard when talking to people trying to remember the portuguese equivalent of english words

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence