I LITERALLY JUST SPIT ON THE FLOOR IN MY ROOM SCHOOL PUBLIC PLACWS ETC

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

the pieces were simply put together wrong
i don’t even care anyway tbh niggas
me spitting there isn’t gonna change shit especially when it’s like a hotel lobby someplace i never will return to
sometiems u gotta spit so u spit don’t be a bitch to the man/system and go to the trash can or smth wherever niggas typically do their spitting that’s unnecessary srs
@Vermilioncore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 17829 and 3 others
Post vid of spitting on room floor

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
me and my friend peed in the classroom after school ended. in hs reunion im going to smoke a cig and fuck a bitch on the tables there

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Deleted member 17829
in elementary school we used to lay hiding in piss soaked bathroom floor copying homework

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Patriot
I spit all over, on the floor, my clothes, etc

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, isis_Bleach and MoggerGaston
I have a spit fetish. I love spitting on girls ngl.

I tried this with the last girl i had sex with and spit in her face. She didnt rly like it and said guys usually spit on her pussy :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 17829
Sometimes used to spit on the floor and wipe it in

What the fuck is anyone gonna do about it

• +1
I pee on the sink bc it saves time

I tried this with the last girl i had sex with and spit in her face. She didnt rly like it and said guys usually spit on her pussy :feelshah:
Spitting on bitches and in there mouth is the best shit

• JFL

ion rly like spitting on her but i love foids spit it’s my favorite drink i add a little to my water ngl

Sometimes used to spit on the floor and wipe it in

What the fuck is anyone gonna do about it
now ur just evil because i spit because i feel biological need to clear my mouth while u do it to say fu k the system

I spit all over, on the floor, my clothes, etc
the floor is usually my target but where my spot actually ends up landing is up to anyone’s guess

srs bro ion even look where it goes sometimes i just spit and don’t even move my head or eyes an inch keep on walking over for me

the floor is usually my target but where my spot actually ends up landing is up to anyone’s guess

srs bro ion even look where it goes sometimes i just spit and don’t even move my head or eyes an inch keep on walking over for me
Yeah tbh I know what you mean I spit everywhere like a rabid pit Bull always slobbering. My parents actually had to scold me a few years ago because I wojld
Keep spitting on the carpet even after they had it cleaned

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Deleted member 15827
Yeah tbh I know what you mean I spit everywhere like a rabid pit Bull always slobbering. My parents actually had to scold me a few years ago because I wojld
Keep spitting on the carpet even after they had it cleaned
I only spit black pills

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Vermilioncore