I literally mog my home country

Do curries thing they deserve attractive women?
Just lol no wonder India is world shithole place
Stick with your own kind and don’t destroy the human gene pool with your trash genetic

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
So glad i wasnt born a girl. Imagine being a 6’1 curry foid id rope

So glad i wasnt born a girl. Imagine being a 6’1 curry foid id rope
All my aunts are around 5’10-6’ and they are doing just fine. It’s just a numbers game

All my aunts are around 5’10-6’ and they are doing just fine. It’s just a numbers game
Tbh what if i move to new delhi and heightmog to slay. Im 6’1 and not done growing so good idea ?

Tbh what if i move to new delhi and heightmog to slay. Im 6’1 and not done growing so good idea ?
If ur fair skinned and got decent money it’s def a good idea. Just be careful about who u approach cuz of religious and cultural reasons.
There’s also hookers and shit for cheap prices but I don’t really fuck with that

If ur fair skinned and got decent money it’s def a good idea. Just be careful about who u approach cuz of religious and cultural reasons.
There’s also hookers and shit for cheap prices but I don’t really fuck with that
Im pretty white for a indian
E66FB266 D9C0 470B 8B2C 9B1560DBB40B

Def go for it. I’m assuming u know how to speak English so if u do always mix English with the local language cuz they worship English back home
Yeah but my punjabis terrible since i grew up in canada and mostly learned english

Yeah but my punjabis terrible since i grew up in canada and mostly learned english
Same brother, when I talk they can tell I’m a foreigner but they don’t judge. U said u grew up in Canada so u prob don’t have a accent which is a big halo back home

Same brother, when I talk they can tell I’m a foreigner but they don’t judge. U said u grew up in Canada so u prob don’t have a accent which is a big halo back home
I havent been to india in like 8 years how common is it to see good looking girls

I havent been to india in like 8 years how common is it to see good looking girls

In the villages don’t bother, too traditional
In the cities near the villages, 3-5
The big cities the equivalent of like New York where people are more westernized girls range from 4-6. From occasion to occasion u might find like a 7 or 8
The only bad part is that most don’t workout and have no ass naturally

We IQ mog them as well. Average is 82.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656