I literally own this forum

Autistic trait = having all lookism gifs saved on your computer
Keep making a clown of yourself and displaying how much effort you put into my thread
YET ANOTHER COPE, JUST LIKE I ASKED FOR. I CAN INDEED MAKE YOU DO WHATEVER I PLEASE, YOU SUBSERVIENT BOTTOM BITCH.

YET ANOTHER COPE, JUST LIKE I ASKED FOR. I CAN INDEED MAKE YOU DO WHATEVER I PLEASE, YOU SUBSERVIENT BOTTOM BITCH.
I'm controlling you mentally, you don't cease to come to please your master and bump his thread. You're indeed my slave.
I can portray you F5ing this thread to get the notif
Autistic incel

I'm controlling you mentally, you don't cease to come to please your master and bump his thread. You're indeed my slave.
I can portray you F5ing this thread to get the notif
Autistic incel
I WILL BUMP THIS THREAD FOR AS LONG AS YOU CONTINUE TO DISPLAY YOUR COMPLETE MENTAL HANDICAP; YOU'VE KEPT IT UP WELL SO FAR.

DF8DFE4B 2DC6 4F9A 9C0B 02500F5B5C0A

I WILL BUMP THIS THREAD FOR AS LONG AS YOU CONTINUE TO DISPLAY YOUR COMPLETE MENTAL HANDICAP; YOU'VE KEPT IT UP WELL SO FAR.
Hilarious coping mechanism. You keep bumping my thread because you fear me, and can't accept that I've brutally lacerated you as my tiny poodle whore on this thread.

Hilarious coping mechanism. You keep bumping my thread because you fear me, and can't accept that I've brutally lacerated you as my tiny poodle whore on this thread.
What

WHY WOULD I KEEP REPLYING IF I FEARED YOU? YOUR REPLIES ARE BEGINNING TO LOSE COHERENCE, MY BULLYING HAS GIVEN YOU PERMANENT MENTAL SCARS INDEED.

It is truly over, even in forums full of incels I am still an utter ubermensch, for users to indulge in shitpost as massive as this they must not indeed be victims of the blackpill, but its enhancers. There is no place for subhumans in the web jfl

View attachment 191045
WHY WOULD I KEEP REPLYING IF I FEARED YOU? YOUR REPLIES ARE BEGINNING TO LOSE COHERENCE, MY BULLYING HAS GIVEN YOU PERMANENT MENTAL SCARS INDEED.
It's indeed called Stockholm Syndrome, and you're a victim of it.
It is truly over, even in forums full of incels I am still an utter ubermensch, for users to indulge in shitpost as massive as this they must not indeed be victims of the blackpill, but its enhancers. There is no place for subhumans in the web jfl
You mean untermensch, son. I'm the ubermensch.

It's indeed called Stockholm Syndrome, and you're a victim of it.
Tatum

EXTREME IRONY COMING FROM SOMEBODY WHO HAS BEEN FLAYED AND BUTCHERED AS HARD AS YOU HAVE IN THIS THREAD.

WE HAVE ALREADY ESTABLISHED THAT YOU = MY BITCH IS AN AXIOMATIC FACT, THEREFORE YOU ARE COPYING MY INSULT YET AGAIN BY INSINUATING THAT I HAVE STOCKHOLM SYNDROME.

View attachment 191048
EXTREME IRONY COMING FROM SOMEBODY WHO HAS BEEN FLAYED AND BUTCHERED AS HARD AS YOU HAVE IN THIS THREAD.

WE HAVE ALREADY ESTABLISHED THAT YOU = MY BITCH IS AN AXIOMATIC FACT, THEREFORE YOU ARE COPYING MY INSULT YET AGAIN BY INSINUATING THAT I HAVE STOCKHOLM SYNDROME.
BDFE1EB0 0C99 4FEF B059 13094C3DE16B

Dn rd

THE GRAND FINALE OF COPE REPLIES; THIS IS INDEED A CONCESSION OF DEFEAT. IT TRULY NEVER BEGAN FOR YOU. NEVER FORGET WHO TOTALLY OBLITERATED YOU IN YOUR ON THREAD ON THIS DAY.
What does it make you think I'm going to read all that shit?!??
The fact that I have hurted you so deep you need to spam my thread on such manner does indeed make me feel unmeasurable pleasure I don't even need to read what you write anymore. You're my dancing buffoon at this point.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and FatJattMofo
10/10 thread would skim read again