i literally sold so hard w a girl

so how df do i come onto her. like how do i not be awkward tryna make it sexual

slap her ass or sum update on the story tho
basically last night she said she couldn't anymore but we could tomorrow and she'll come up w a time in the morning. it's 6 pm now

demon slayer does go hard, and the fact she accepted it means she's attracted to you and down to fuck, you just gotta make a move
ill be looking out for your update post
Tag me when you get through with her.
took the L, shit kinda hurts ngl.

she said this:

and i was like yea it's cool and she said "okay i'm sorry"

i woke up in the morning and said "ight lol" she read it and it's been just that.

• So Sad
Reactions: fauxfox and Sny
Maybe you still have a chance.
maybe, bro maybe. i firmly believe that it's not that she just doesn't want 2 hang out w me, but rather i'm just not special (she's fucked lots of guys) and she doesn't care about shit falling through.

you think i should just try and say sum? i fucking hate embarrassment and rejection, and i would be hella embarrassed if i got rejected here.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and Sny
Maybe you still have a chance.
and real shit i don't even have an issue with just saying sum but if this bitch tells any of my friends that i'm desperate or couldn't take a hint it's literally over. i been reserved hella in our dms just trying 2 avoid specifically that

srry 4 blowing up ur notis but i need a real nigga opinion on what i should say

• +1
Reactions: Sny
@Afrikancel what u think bro

and real shit i don't even have an issue with just saying sum but if this bitch tells any of my friends that i'm desperate or couldn't take a hint it's literally over. i been reserved hella in our dms just trying 2 avoid specifically that

srry 4 blowing up ur notis but i need a real nigga opinion on what i should say
You're low on her list of prioritizes, maybe you could still smash but it'll be a hassle and if you come off as desperate her entire social circle will know and you'll never get a chance with her friends. Don't double text, if she wanted to chill she will hit you up, if she never hits you up try to fuck a girl that has nothing to do with her/is outside her social circle. Women get together and talk about "oh X is in me DM's trying to fuck" and when they see its happened to multiple of them in a short timeframe you're written off by all of them. Your best move is not trying to set up anything with her, ball is in her court. Look for another girl to smash and build up your confidence/sexual skills with.

You're low on her list of prioritizes, maybe you could still smash but it'll be a hassle and if you come off as desperate her entire social circle will know and you'll never get a chance with her friends. Don't double text, if she wanted to chill she will hit you up, if she never hits you up try to fuck a girl that has nothing to do with her/is outside her social circle. Women get together and talk about "oh X is in me DM's trying to fuck" and when they see its happened to multiple of them in a short timeframe you're written off by all of them. Your best move is not trying to set up anything with her, ball is in her court. Look for another girl to smash and build up your confidence/sexual skills with.
real af. she has 2 female friends (both are ugly as fuck) because a lot of girls don't like her cuz she fucked their boyfriends.

also for some context that i haven't mentioned: she went out of her way to dm me, and when the conversation kinda fizzled out i left her on read and she went out of her way to talk to me again. also she responds super fast, like literally seconds after i start typing, though to me it's quite clear that it's because she simply doesn't care enough to wait. but it also proves that she atleast wants to talk to me, and if she didn't then she would take hella long to respond each time.

she's a mega whore, i think i got it right when i assume that i have a good chance of fucking her, but i'll have to put a lot at risk for that opportunity, and if i'm wrong about being able to fuck her then i'll be embarrassed.

also this is so much more important for me then it normally would be, i have crazy social anxiety and inhibition so i don't get the chance to really pursue girls irl at all, and if this falls through then it's back to my boring and monotonous life where i'm too scared to try and get w girls.

Youre retarded. Just tell her that the mattress is uncomfy and you want to sleep on the bed too. She probs wont mind
@Koroshiya bro i already replied

real af. she has 2 female friends (both are ugly as fuck) because a lot of girls don't like her cuz she fucked their boyfriends.

also for some context that i haven't mentioned: she went out of her way to dm me, and when the conversation kinda fizzled out i left her on read and she went out of her way to talk to me again. also she responds super fast, like literally seconds after i start typing, though to me it's quite clear that it's because she simply doesn't care enough to wait. but it also proves that she atleast wants to talk to me, and if she didn't then she would take hella long to respond each time.

she's a mega whore, i think i got it right when i assume that i have a good chance of fucking her, but i'll have to put a lot at risk for that opportunity, and if i'm wrong about being able to fuck her then i'll be embarrassed.
If she's a mega whore unironically just ask if she wants to fuck. If she says no she was never going to fuck you anyways. And you already said her friends are ugly and she's generally disliked so repercussions are low.

If she's a mega whore unironically just ask if she wants to fuck. If she says no she was never going to fuck you anyways. And you already said her friends are ugly and she's generally disliked so repercussions are low.
i been considering this and really want to, but the real repercussions are if any of my friends find out. i know her thru my friend and she was telling me how he was embarrassing himself tryna hold her hand and shit over and over again. if she was fine w just telling me all that then i wouldn't be surprised if she would do the same to me.

also how do i ask that? like i been on seen for 9 hours and just hit her up with "yo i'm tryna fuck."

also this is so much more important for me then it normally would be, i have crazy social anxiety and inhibition so i don't get the chance to really pursue girls irl at all, and if this falls through then it's back to my boring and monotonous life where i'm too scared to try and get w girls.
Bro stop deeping it. Sluts come and go. We homies pass em around. Im sure the homies passed around that slut like she is a blunt.

Stop stressing brudda

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wollet2 and fauxfox
i been considering this and really want to, but the real repercussions are if any of my friends find out. i know her thru my friend and she was telling me how he was embarrassing himself tryna hold her hand and shit over and over again. if she was fine w just telling me all that then i wouldn't be surprised if she would do the same to me.

also how do i ask that? like i been on seen for 9 hours and just hit her up with "yo i'm tryna fuck."
I'd say wait a few days to a week and see if she messages you. If she messages you just be straight up and reply saying you think she's attractive and want to smash.

I'd say wait a few days to a week and see if she messages you. If she messages you just be straight up and reply saying you think she's attractive and want to smash.
honestly i'd say it's a 50/50 chance she hits me again. i realize now it's very likely that i came across as uninterested, i would take hours to respond, didn't try to continue the conversation, the first time she invited me to smoke weed i postponed, and everything i say was somewhat withdrawn.

i was talking 2 this other girl ik about what i should do, and when i told her about my responses she called me a dumbass and asked why i would say that.

i suffer immense social anxiety and i have heard quite a few times that i seemed uninterested or withdrawn when in reality it's the opposite, but i am too scared to show it. honestly it's probably not any different here, 1.5 years ago she literally agreed to suck my dick and practically begged me to come hang out w her and my friends.

also i REALLY appreciate you for taking the time out of your day to respond to my nonsensical rambling and give me sound advice.

Kill urself