I literally want my future wife to be poor

A

alphamaxxxx

Gold
Just be submissive, follow my orders and let me lead

I can't have a wife that makes a lot of money and thinks her career matters and won't let me tell her what to do
---
Funny how men and women want the exact opposite qualities in their partner career wise (at least I do)

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Blkpill Godfather, aBetterMii and 2 others
You should never expect a trad wife if you are not making a lot of money

that is why I cringe when basement subhumans demand a trad wife meanwhile they have little to no income. How do you expect your wife to be trad if you arent a major bread winner you fucking idiot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogging, Deprived, Blkpill Godfather and 4 others
Working on making money now - I have everything in place looks, status, now building my career

edit: accidental double post, can a mod remove this?

Last edited:
You should never expect a trad wife if you are not making a lot of money

that is why I cringe when basement subhumans demand a trad wife meanwhile they have little to no income. How do you expect your wife to be trad if you arent a major bread winner you fucking idiot
Working on making money now - I have everything in place looks, status, now building my career

• +1
Reactions: Account
Very good. Money is extremely underrated. You need money if you want a good relationship not only looks

• +1
Reactions: alphamaxxxx
Lol good luck with your divorce goals

• JFL
I also want a poor gf so i can buy her cute presents and they will be more meaningful and God i just want love so bad over :feelsrope:

I also want a poor gf so i can buy her cute presents and they will be more meaningful and God i just want love so bad over :feelsrope:
it aint over g

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
a womens worth is her beauty and age everything else is bullcrap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Account and alphamaxxxx

I can't have a wife that makes a lot of money and thinks her career matters and won't let me tell her what to do
---
Funny how men and women want the exact opposite qualities in their partner career wise (at least I do)
my futre wife should be an addict so i can fuck her pussy and beat her freely

• JFL
I am looking to marry a poor girl from back home (pak/ind) - at least she has lower expectations in life then me marrying someone from here (uk).

---
if she refuses you should pretend to be fine with it but then gradually shut her off from the outside world and control everything she does so she has no option but to do everything you tell her to

Nigga been watching too much fresh and fit

• JFL
Nigga been watching too much fresh and fit
the more money she has the more she's gonna want girls nights and other bullshit and more likely to have a masculine personality no thanks