I live in a giga Stacy mind rent free because I’m so ugly JFL.

LooksJourney

LooksJourney

Disfigured till 6 Figures
There is this literal giga stacy at my workplace. Weeks back I saw her at a party and we started talking and I found out that her karen manager was trying to set me up with her (probably more to humiliate me) anyway so she shows me text messages about me and tells me she thought I was a creepy loser. I then asked her why she thought I was creepy (why not good chance to prove a certain black pill theory) she said it’s because I don’t talk to her. I then explained that I don’t because If I did she would think I’m hitting on her and would have still thought I was creepy. I said damned if I do damned if I don’t. She fucking agreed with me JFL. Anyway from the look of those convos and how much she knew about me I literally live in her head rent free boys just for being ugly. :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ManzareK, Tallooksmaxxer, Chadethnic101 and 31 others
Joined Sep 29, 2018

Brutal.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Rasputin, germanlooks and 13 others
There is this literal giga stacy at my workplace. Weeks back I saw her at a party and we started talking and I found out that her karen manager was trying to set me up with her (probably more to humiliate me) anyway so she shows me text messages about me and tells me she thought I was a creepy loser. I then asked her why she thought I was creepy (why not good chance to prove a certain black pill theory) she said it’s because I don’t talk to her. I then explained that I don’t because If I did she would think I’m hitting on her and would have still thought I was creepy. I said damned if I do damned if I don’t. She fucking agreed with me JFL. Anyway from the look of those convos and how much she knew about me I literally live in her head rent free boys just for being ugly. :lul: :lul:
Epic larp. I doubt a stacy even talk to you for more than minute. Every second spent conversing with a subhuman lowers her status.
Pics or larp

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 15099, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 9 others
Epic larp. I doubt a stacy even talk to your for more than minute. Even second spent conversing with a subhuman lowers her status.
Pics or larp
its at the work place.. it doesnt sound like a larp at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Preoximerianas, LastHopeForNorman and 4 others
Epic larp. I doubt a stacy even talk to you for more than minute. Every second spent conversing with a subhuman lowers her status.
Pics or larp
Legit not a larp. That’s what I can’t figure out, why the fuck she would bother holding a convo long enough to tell me all this shit. Obviously alcohol is a factor. Also goes against the idea that if you are ugly you are invisible. It’s legit the opposite, if you are ugly enough people will talk to you or to others about you to either humiliate or entertain themselves.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
Legit not a larp. That’s what I can’t figure out, why the fuck she would bother holding a convo long enough to tell me all this shit. Obviously alcohol is a factor. Also goes against the idea that if you are ugly you are invisible. It’s legit the opposite, if you are ugly enough people will talk to you or to others about you to either humiliate or entertain themselves.
Either your not as ugly or shes not as pretty. Or a mix of both

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii, noodlelover, LooksJourney and 1 other person
Amexmaxx

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16392 and LooksJourney
being ugly mogs being normie cause at that point at least stacies bully you while normies dont even get attention from them

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Rasputin, ElySioNs and 8 others
being ugly mogs being normie cause at that point at least stacies bully you while normies dont even get attention from them
I mean feels good that I occupy space in her mind JFL. Best I can ever hope for as a fucking Trucel.
Tempted to pm pic of her.

I mean feels good that I occupy space in her mind JFL. Best I can ever hope for as a fucking Trucel.
ideal is being a short chad being bullied by a tall gigastacy

• Love it
Reactions: Lihito
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and faggotchadlite
Well I height mog her into oblivion. Also her dad is a literal Trucel at 5”4 :lul:
tbh , become rich , u will get all the attention from her it will be cagefuel

tbh , become rich , u will get all the attention from her it will be cagefuel
I feel bad for the dad. He’s fucking Asian and has a white daughter who height mogs him and dates tall blonde chads that rail the shit out of her.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, noodlelover and Lihito
wheres the stacy

Yes plz. & you too if you can.
How can I share a picture of her without being doxxed? If I pull one from her Instagram can it be reverse image searched?

How can I share a picture of her without being doxxed? If I pull one from her Instagram can it be reverse image searched?
just scribble over her picture
I want to see as well

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and LooksJourney
I feel bad for the dad. He’s fucking Asian and has a white daughter who height mogs him and dates tall blonde chads that rail the shit out of her.
Unless she’s adopted or it’s a stepdad then she’s not white wtf

Joined Sep 29, 2018

Brutal.
Ascencion looksmaxxing pack, not iginted yet 😢😢😢😢

Based convo with her.
It's asif you rent free in her head. Because she afraid the boss/manager gets involved with it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Ascencion looksmaxxing pack, not iginted yet 😢😢😢😢

Based convo with her.
It's asif you rent free in her head. Because she afraid the boss/manager gets involved with it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah tbh I slayed in the conversation bc I was fucked off adderall which makes you NT as fuck, + alcohol making me low inhib.

also tbh I can’t do any soft maxxing to improve myself that’s why I’ve been here so long, my problem is bone structure, half my face is completely different from the other side.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: eduardkoopman
And then fucking afterwards
nah, first fucking a few times , then her thinking u are a loser and ignoring you for the rest of her life is ideal

• Love it
Reactions: Lihito
Probably thought you were a creep from the vibes you give off. If you are actively thinking about not talking to her, that is creepy.

Ugly guys can be non creepy if they are humble (Know their place) but still friendly, and not needy, and not looking for approval. Like if jack black was her coworker. Still wouldn't get you laid but it is possible to interact with attractive women in the work place (assuming you are at least fitness maxed, but with ugly face/short/whatever). If you are not fitness maxed then that is creepy as hell tbh.

Probably thought you were a creep from the vibes you give off. If you are actively thinking about not talking to her, that is creepy.

Ugly guys can be non creepy if they are humble (Know their place) but still friendly, and not needy, and not looking for approval. Like if jack black was her coworker. Still wouldn't get you laid but it is possible to interact with attractive women in the work place (assuming you are at least fitness maxed, but with ugly face/short/whatever). If you are not fitness maxed then that is creepy as hell tbh.
Yeah fair point but I wouldn’t even be labeled creepy if I was attaractive. You can be the most autistic retard and just be labeled “shy”. I doubt I do anything that creepy I’m pretty self aware. I basically just focus on my job and ignore people because they ignore me. I’m 100% sure it’s my face and not actions since creepy is a recurring comment I get from chicks I’ve never interacted with and are through mutual friends. My face and how asymmetrical it is screams low trust.

edit: also jack black isn’t ugly he’s just fucking fat. I’ve noticed fat people with normie faces are treated pretty well by women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Yeah fair point but I wouldn’t even be labeled creepy if I was attaractive. You can be the most autistic retard and just be labeled “shy”. I doubt I do anything that creepy I’m pretty self aware. I basically just focus on my job and ignore people because they ignore me. I’m 100% sure it’s my face and not actions since creepy is a recurring comment I get from chicks I’ve never interacted with and are through mutual friends. My face and how asymmetrical it is screams low trust.

edit: also jack black isn’t ugly he’s just fucking fat. I’ve noticed fat people with normie faces are treated pretty well by women.
Interesting. I guess there's evolutionary advantageous and disadvantageous to every face type.

My face is extra high trust, so I never get called creepy but often get asked if I'm lost. I got talked down too for most of my life by everyone I meet. Sometimes it's useful, like I can ask people questions about how to do things or whatever and they'll be happy to tell me because the interaction is lowering my status even further and elevating theirs. Because of the low status associated with my face, most women were not attracted to me. Anyways, my face and default voice are neotenous and high trust, and probably other aspects of my biology.

Have you tried anything to improve the symmetry of your face such as mewing, facepulling, hard chewing, or something else? Or done anything to improve your face?

Brutally over

• JFL
Reactions: LooksJourney
Yeah fair point but I wouldn’t even be labeled creepy if I was attaractive. You can be the most autistic retard and just be labeled “shy”. I doubt I do anything that creepy I’m pretty self aware. I basically just focus on my job and ignore people because they ignore me.
Interesting. I guess there's evolutionary advantageous and disadvantageous to every face type.

My face is extra high trust, so I never get called creepy but often get asked if I'm lost. I got talked down too for most of my life by everyone I meet. Sometimes it's useful, like I can ask people questions about how to do things or whatever and they'll be happy to tell me because the interaction is lowering my status even further and elevating theirs. Because of the low status associated with my face, most women were not attracted to me. Anyways, my face and default voice are neotenous and high trust, and probably other aspects of my biology.

Have you tried anything to improve the symmetry of your face such as mewing, facepulling, hard chewing, or something else? Or done anything to improve your face?
Mewing doesn’t do anything I don’t think. Currently the problem is my entire left side is lower than the right side of my face, the orbital, brow ridge, cheek bone placement and even mandible is less developed and lower than the right side to a very noticeable degree.

Im going to chew only on my recessed side but I don’t think it’ll do much as it’s clearly genetic as even my soft tissue on that side is lower for example my ear is placed lower on the left as well.

As for what I’ve done I’m currently lean maxxing to show what little bone structure I have and am tan maxxing with melano tan as it’s nearly summer down here in Australia and tan is a big halo for fair skin people I also like how it makes my hair much darker.

Im also applying minox to facial and eyebrow hair to frame my face better. Any major ascensions to my psl tho will have to come from surgery that would be correcting asymmetry and improving forward growth.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice