i live in palestine how can i get a gf

Gh3lfaceA113

Gh3lfaceA113

Bronze
so im arab and live in palestine west bank area how can i get a girlfriend everyone here is so religious
its not even allowed to talk to girls here on the street fucking brutal man

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Pumanator, Deleted member 18045 and 2 others
Become a jew

• WTF
Reactions: Gh3lfaceA113
I’m curious also.

Attachments

• CAA1F118-26FC-4988-9636-FD2E7D11C1C1.jpeg
    CAA1F118-26FC-4988-9636-FD2E7D11C1C1.jpeg
    642.1 KB · Views: 0
  • A504F92B-A3F9-4679-A97C-219ED9E6D5AC.png
    A504F92B-A3F9-4679-A97C-219ED9E6D5AC.png
    8.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2729, 444 and 8 others
And they cheat with jews
well im still 17 im not a grown man yet brah ive seen some girls like me tho but rarely like the just show interest in me by trying to talk to me

@Baldingman1998

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Baldingman1998
Cmon man, he is asking for advice, and you are wishing him death? :unsure:

Don't be a dick (y)
I am not i am just saying the truth . If you are a Jew you get palestine bitches and this is just facts

I am not i am just saying the truth . If you are a Jew you get palestine bitches and this is just facts
Yeah, if you can survive decapitation while "transitioning" :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18012
so im arab and live in palestine west bank area how can i get a girlfriend everyone here is so religious
dm me nigga i will show u how to ascend

dm me nigga i will show u how to ascend
Jihad?
So that he can meet the virgins in the skies? :ROFLMAO:

Virgins

OP, do not reply, he might be subcontracting you into his BinLaden organization :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Jihad?
So that he can meet the virgins in the skies? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1580699
OP, do not reply, he might be subcontracting you into his BinLaden organization :ROFLMAO:
ik this is joke but im really tryna help the niggas who arent to bad off like dont have any defections in there face like a nigga who needs lefort i mean i cant help that but if ur just ugly i can help u

• +1
free palestine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, TrestIsBest and Gh3lfaceA113
Go to Israel and slay there lmao. Though i bet there are some arab girls who would still let you hit if you are good-looking and have some money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Gh3lfaceA113
Go to Israel and slay there lmao. Though i bet there are some arab girls who would still let you hit if you are good-looking and have some money.
He is arab so its over for him

• +1
im awful looking and poor af

Nigga are u mentalcel or larping?

Don't you have secret nightlife in palestine like there is in Iran? Don't you have any bars?

• +1
Isn't anyone your age dating?

• +1
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHH:lul::lul::lul::lul:

So nigga? You mog arabs to mekkah and back stop being mentalcel aspie
im not even autistic im just evil i dont act autistic no one ever said ima aspie in rl lol i act normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
It's the same case in my country here, normie zoomers in the west can NTmaxx, go to parties, and experience teen love because it's a liberated environment with no traditions, in a third world islamic shitthole you need to become chadlite if you want to transcend the religious/traditional boundaries. Muslim foids will make all kinds of religious excuses not to fuck you, kiss you, or be seen around you if you are normie, they act like innocent trad angels in public because of societal pressures but if you are chadlite or above they will abandon all their religious convictions for you and show you their true slutty side.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Gh3lfaceA113 and PubertyMaxxer
Repe

if ure ugly and live in palestine (which is "over" by itself)
What u have to do is:
1) educate urself , careermax, moneymax
2) Looksmax urself (surgeries and whatever it takes)
2) move to a different country as a fresh new good looking man with education, money and career, you have plenty of arab countries so language isnt a problem

• +1
It's the same case in my country here, normie zoomers in the west can NTmaxx, go to parties, and experience teen love because it's a liberated environment with no traditions, in a third world islamic shitthole you need to become chadlite if you want to transcend the religious/traditional boundaries. Muslim foids will make all kinds of religious excuses not to fuck you, kiss you, or be seen around you if you are normie, they act like innocent trad angels in public because of societal pressures but if you are chadlite or above they will abandon all their religious convictions for you and show you their true slutty side.
im ugly af ima 3 out of 10