I live in the bull's head rent free

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet

3 threads already made about me because I made a thread which was a bit too blackpilling and it made him upset.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Mewton, bogii and 2 others
So true, the bull is not a bull (y)

• +1
Reactions: bogii, currylightskin, BearBoy and 4 others
You're a defeatist that's why he doesn't like you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn and FailedNormieManlet
blackpill :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: you sound like you have a fried egg instead of the brain dude. everyone has sex, everyone has bad nights and so on, it's not that scientific and mathematical like you want to display

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: stewiegriffin, BoneDensity, Deleted member 8608 and 1 other person
blackpill :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: you sound like you have a fried egg instead of the brain dude. everyone has sex, everyone has bad nights and so on, it's not that scientific and mathematical like you want to display
You forgot he's 5"5 and not NT

You forgot he's 5"5 and not NT
so what, he will have to talk to 10 girls instead of 2. at the end of the day everyone can get sex, only online shits don't try and spend their time saying bullshit online to make other ppl miserable and depressed like them

• +1
Reactions: stewiegriffin, Deleted member 9670 and justinzayn
You're a defeatist that's why he doesn't like you
I don't think I am defeatist tbh
so what, he will have to talk to 10 girls instead of 2. at the end of the day everyone can get sex, only online shits don't try and spend their time saying bullshit online to make other ppl miserable and depressed like them
Where has this idea of me being defeatist come from? I have never advocated for curries to stop looksmaxxing, or told people to not lift? I simply state the truth, the modern day dating situation is looking bleak.

Where has this idea of me being defeatist come from? I have never advocated for curries to stop looksmaxxing, or told people to not lift? I simply state the truth, the modern day dating situation is looking bleak.
is not looking bleak at all, everyone dates his looksmatch. you just don't even try, you prefer to make threads on here

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
is not looking bleak at all, everyone dates his looksmatch. you just don't even try, you prefer to make threads on here
Maybe he doesn't want to date his lookmatch nigga, us manlets rarely do :lul:

he is a opportunist defatist indian
,he pretends to care about his bangladesh,but literally made a thread calling me ugly,showed my sad family story to the whole forum
,just cuz i said something about bengali phenotype
,wants me to feel bad about being pakistani,bcoz muh south asian,he hides that he is muslim himself
and thinks that pak is on the same level as northern curries,
paki mogs gulf and rice hard
bengali are east brachid chinkjeets,some can be abo/dravid or indid as well,while some can be pure SEA

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 9670, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person

You're always saying it's over

You told @inferiorpispot234 it was over for him:feelsmega::feelsgiga::whatfeels:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and FailedNormieManlet
You told @ /data/avatars/s/16/16275.jpg?1653678369 @inferiorpispot234 it was over for him:feelsmega::feelsgiga::whatfeels:
probs joking bro,
i mean, if he thinks its over for me, then its over for him too, we're both 5'5

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and FailedNormieManlet
I have dated my looksmatch??
he is a opportunist defatist indian
,he pretends to care about his bangladesh,but literally made a thread calling me ugly,showed my sad family story to the whole forum
,just cuz i said something about bengali phenotype
,wants me to feel bad about being pakistani,bcoz muh south asian,he hides that he is muslim himself
,paki mogs gulf and rice hard
You called me rice and would constantly make racist threads talking about how bengalis are subhumans jfl. I had told you before, I am not rice, and most bengalis are not rice jfl.
How do I hide I am muslim? I have openly stated I left islam jfl
You're always saying it's over

You told @inferiorpispot234 it was over for him:feelsmega::feelsgiga::whatfeels:
I say it's over from habit tbh.
And no I said @inferiorpispot234 could date in england if he loses the accent and the stupid colourist mindset and any sort of racist ideas. I did advise him shit like to gain weight and lift and if he wants an easier time dating to chase other curries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin, Chadeep, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others
good vibes only forum jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
And no I said @ /data/avatars/s/16/16275.jpg?1653678369 @inferiorpispot234 could date in england if he loses the accent and the stupid colourist mindset and any sort of racist ideas. I did advise him shit like to gain weight and lift and if he wants an easier time dating to chase other curries
Im not (no longer, atleast :pepefrown:) colourist
I did advise him shit like to gain weight and lift and if he wants an easier time dating to chase other curries
yeah, i mostly prefer brown women now, after looking at how crazy some white women can be :feelsgiga:
idk tbh, going through a sexual preference crisis cus of potentially warped perceptions :Comfy:

and also gonna start gymmaxxing soon hopefully

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and FailedNormieManlet
Im not (no longer, atleast :pepefrown:) colourist

yeah, i mostly prefer brown women now, after looking at how crazy some white women can be :feelsgiga:
idk tbh, going through a sexual preference crisis cus of potentially warped perceptions :Comfy:

and also gonna start gymmaxxing soon hopefully
Your taste in women change as you get older tbh, good to know you have dropped colourist mindset

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 16275
probs joking bro,
i mean, if he thinks its over for me, then its over for him too, we're both 5'5
Bhai you should gymmax. Your face isn't that bad but twink frame doesn't help if you don't have a HTN face. There is a Guy saurin on Instagram worst frame but he has abs + Above Average Face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and FailedNormieManlet
you should meet him in London

Ok what was this blackpill thread you posted

Bhai you should gymmax. Your face isn't that bad but twink frame doesn't help if you don't have a HTN face. There is a Guy saurin on Instagram worst frame but he has abs + Above Average Face.
Im HTN in india?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
sure everyone or near everyone dates thier looksmatch-

but within this relationship the women is 95% of the time in a posiition of much more power than the man.

Ive dated my looksmatch before, Ive even gotten at least one girl who was significantly above my looksmatch to date me - this doesnt disprove the blackpill in anyway

• +1
Incel goes after incel for being incel, classic :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Mewton, Deleted member 11097 and 1 other person
@FailedNormieManlet says tom holland's physique would be ideal on 5'5 guys like us

True?

• +1
sure everyone or near everyone dates thier looksmatch-

but within this relationship the women is 95% of the time in a posiition of much more power than the man.

Ive dated my looksmatch before, Ive even gotten at least one girl who was significantly above my looksmatch to date me - this doesnt disprove the blackpill in anyway
Because they can smell you're insecure and narcy. Why not get a narcy Who Is top tier in the face then. There's no "blackpill" it's all in your head

Incel goes after incel for being incel, classic :ogre:
You're a shut in narcy, if you had a Better personality you could get a girl that matches you in genetic quality

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny.
Except you? :hnghn:
Why would they want to have sex with a raging schizo?? They can get that with a normal Person, or a Person with my same problems but top 1% in the face

• So Sad
Reactions: gamma
I constantly get rejected by 2-3psl's. Some men are literally incapable of having sex due to their looks.

I constantly get rejected by 2-3psl's. Some men are literally incapable of having sex due to their looks.
i doubt it, you must be doing something wrong or shooting too high

i thought this was a cuck story from reddit lol