I Log In To Zesto One Final Time

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
Thisisit

My messages. No point replying to them on that site as I will never log into it again. I will do so here.

Fabio

Fabio, I promised we would have that conversation in Japanese before I left for Tokyo at the end of December.

We will have that conversation in Discord. I will keep my word.

And I will try to get that kiss! Though it may be after the New Year I admit! I will still try.

Peruvian

Hope your date went well my Peruaryan brother. You know where to find me now after this injustice @Peruvian

Deformedaspergelcel

@DeformAspergerCel the thread is coming! I know for sure the site will soon be rid of you as they were of me but you are my brother, and will remain so here despite that.

Secret

This message has been censored, to protect the person who wrote it to me. So they do not get targeted because of their friendship with me.

But thank you, Senpai, it means a lot to me. I always knew you were a real friend, and you were one of the few to have sent me well wishes. I expected same from the people I told you about, but they turned their backs on me. You never did. You will always have my respect.

Godtiercope

I will join you soon my brother. May you find this site as well. You would fit in well here, because here you are free to talk of your experience unlike on the cuck site.

Shadowmonk

One day I will join you in Thailand. In the mean time please join this site, it would be a far better fit for a GymMaxxer as yourself.

and finally @itsOVER who was banned like I was, but still remained and gave me priceless advice

ItsOver4

You were my real friends and will always remain so.

I am glad to have met you.

The phonies who have turned their back on me, I do not give them a second thought. They are nothing.

But you who were there for me.

You have my eternal gratitude.

Both those who personally messaged me, and those who wished me well publicly of which would require dozens of screenshots and far too much time to acknowledge each individually (as there were many) but I keep you in my heart as well.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Bro

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Never_Began, Insomniac and 2 others
yes bro

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Upgrade to Windows 10

• +1
lol dont u need to write a essay or something to make an account there?

wht did u write for urs?

• +1
:f:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443 and Zesto
lol dont u need to write a essay or something to make an account there?

wht did u write for urs?

Happy9

I join from before that requirement.

A fine ending to the incels.is arc

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, Never_Began and Zesto
One day I will join you in Thailand. In the mean time please join this site, it would be a far better fit for a GymMaxxer as yourself.
I will stand by my friends side.

• +1
the real question is why are you using internet explorer?

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Zesto and jefferson