I look at my pics and realize

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
i was literally my oneitis' prey from the start. like, i look so beta, so naive, so inexperienced that its pretty clear why she chose me and what she wanted from me.

meanwhile she had the look of a sensitive goth girl but in reality she is a basic manipulative narcy slut that loves FOGGING.

I was a much better match with my old itis who was a chubby femcel. at least she didnt mog that much.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and h111
Is there a full story somewhere? I only know bits and pieces. Is he in another city? How long has it been since you've seen her

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
Is there a full story somewhere? I only know bits and pieces. Is he in another city? How long has it been since you've seen her

havent seen her in like a year or so. but she graduated so she is gone forever. good riddance. that bitch was a scam. my old oneitis was better. she liked emo Panic At Disco songs

i was literally my oneitis' prey from the start. like, i look so beta, so naive, so inexperienced that its pretty clear why she chose me and what she wanted from me.

meanwhile she had the look of a sensitive goth girl but in reality she is a basic manipulative narcy slut that loves FOGGING.

I was a much better match with my old itis who was a chubby femcel. at least she didnt mog that much.
You should find a hobby, this is unhealthy obsession

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition and primqwe