My oneitis finally graduated (with pics), GTFIH

she hated me on first sight but liked me as a person. she didnt find me weird just ugly and repulsive. meanwhile everyone else finds me both ugly and weird.
Yes, you fell in love with her because she gave you a little bit of attention while everyone else ignored you. It’s normal for a lonely person to fall in love very quickly.

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
Yes, you fell in love with her because she gave you a little bit of attention while everyone else ignored you. It’s normal for a lonely person to fall in love very quickly.
and she mogs me to self harm too, brutal

and she mogs me to self harm too, brutal
You’re so cringe, imagine you had a son who behaved like you, crying like a bitch 24/7, you would disown him and feel ashamed of being his father.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Apparition
Bro no way you're crying over that ugly ass hoe, get your money up fix your looks and go outside she is not even worth a nut let alone a tear nigga

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Apparition and irkkedmulatto
You’re so cringe, imagine you had a son who behaved like you, crying like a bitch 24/7, you would disown him and feel ashamed of being his father.
id personally ensure my kid wouldnt end up like me tbh tbh.

Where the fuck u even from?

greece is very messed up in many ways.
I know and it’s a pain in the ass for the European Union

But you have one of the most beautiful history in humankind, Greece gave birth to democracy and philosophy + I love tzatziki

It’s a shame Greek foids are ugly as fuck and possibly retarded

There's no such thing as an oneitis, no foid is perfect since they don't care about men feelings they only care about men traits: looks, status. And your idea of a woman is always flawed because she shows otherwise, the only men who get treated well by women are Chads; for the rest of men all women are dogshit.

Understand this and know why incels say all women are the same, yes they're the same for men with low value but their personalities change the moment they meet a HVM (they become whores).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrokenCharm and Apparition
Understand this and know why incels say all women are the same, yes they're the same for men with low value but their personalities change the moment they meet a HVM (they become whores).
but she seems like a nice girl

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616