I look better with a tan, should I do a few tanning bed sessions ?

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
In the come up to Christmas. I might add MT2 as well. Will this comprise skin quality ?

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
PE doesn't even work like that, it takes patience

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and MaestheticMaso
do what real niggas like me do,book a flight to malaa in spain every two weeks chilll there on the beach for 1-2 days and your tan,saves you using tan beds

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
bad for collagen as far as i know

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and MaestheticMaso
do what real niggas like me do,book a flight to malaa in spain every two weeks chilll there on the beach for 1-2 days and your tan,saves you using tan beds
Too cold now.

just take beta carotene

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Tai Lung
No ii lovee fucking pale people..... not tan, don"t do it

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and finn899
In the come up to Christmas. I might add MT2 as well. Will this comprise skin quality ?
yeah, tanning beds are known to be harmful, and you don’t want to recreate that scene from final destination

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
yeah, tanning beds are known to be harmful, and you don’t want to recreate that scene from final destination
Jfl, there’s no way the voltage of a tanning bed will increase until it catches fire. That will never happen like it did in the movie.

Jfl, there’s no way the voltage of a tanning bed will increase until it catches fire. That will never happen like it did in the movie.
you can also just use a vitamine D lamp, no need to pay for tanning

Attachments

• 27CCF13F-60E4-4EE4-BACC-21EBA3FF9531.jpeg
    27CCF13F-60E4-4EE4-BACC-21EBA3FF9531.jpeg
    701.3 KB · Views: 0
you can also just use a vitamine D lamp, no need to pay for tanning
It costs like $500. Just get a few tanning sessions jfc, its the same UVB shit. Tanning saloons are a lot more convenient, you need to give your skin time to recover and can't do it everyday. Going once a week to tan will do a lot less damage than being out all day in the sun at the beach. How long are you gonna be there as well? You can't get a good tan in 2 weeks if you're pale.

It costs like $500. Just get a few tanning sessions jfc, its the same UVB shit. Tanning saloons are a lot more convenient, you need to give your skin time to recover and can't do it everyday. Going once a week to tan will do a lot less damage than being out all day in the sun at the beach. How long are you gonna be there as well? You can't get a good tan in 2 weeks if you're pale.
Burning is the thing that damages your skin the most. Getting short sessions in a tanning bed mogs, does less damage overall since you have more control and can give yourself time to recover. Getting a decent tan will take you at least 2 months if you're pale, going once a week.