I look different in every pic

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
I've showed some bad ones,it all depends on lighting also,I would like to get back to my look a long time ago, but I always looked better from a far and not close up.

I'll show you some other pics that I've took when I first got my phone,also I think I look better in the mirror,but soon as I go to work I feel like I'm ugly the way I'm treated.

Also my camera hardly ever shows my blue eyes most the time so I had to get super close

Attachments

• 20211222_011933.jpg
    20211222_011933.jpg
    479.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20211221_132848.jpg
    20211221_132848.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20211222_004213.jpg
    20211222_004213.jpg
    645.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20211222_012153.jpg
    20211222_012153.jpg
    755 KB · Views: 0
  • 20211222_002514.jpg
    20211222_002514.jpg
    623.2 KB · Views: 0
  • image000000.jpg
    image000000.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 18804 and galego123
You look quite slavic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
i loved the second one.

You were decent looking in the last pic
Agepill. It Is what It is

You shouldn't be on this site dude. Go jbw and go to southeast asia; you mog 90% of ur competition there, including the geraitric rotting old sexpats and poor locals

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
You were decent looking in the last pic
Agepill. It Is what It is
That was when I was about 20 I think I even looksmaxed from that but all my pics are gone. But I was also young and about 125-130 there. If I tried to get back to that weight I'd look like I'm dying.

You shouldn't be on this site dude. Go jbw and go to southeast asia; you mog 90% of ur competition there, including the geraitric rotting old sexpats and poor locals
Why shouldn't I be here? I have nowhere else to talk about anything. And you actually got to be rich to jump countries lol

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
You looked alright when you were younger. Brutal age pill.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Why shouldn't I be here? I have nowhere else to talk about anything. And you actually got to be rich to jump countries lol
Hey I am in the same boat as you in terms of speaking about the blackpill and such.
You don't really have to be rich in SEA to slay, take it from a Filipino. Being white there is a sign of socioeconomic status. If you are white people will automatically assume you are rich lol. Your eyes also halo you just make sure not to get roped into scams if you come.

It's not really that expensive if you just take vacations. A safe budget for travel there (without u pinching pennies) is about 3000$ USD assuming you're American

Hey I am in the same boat as you in terms of speaking about the blackpill and such.
You don't really have to be rich in SEA to slay, take it from a Filipino. Being white there is a sign of socioeconomic status. If you are white people will automatically assume you are rich lol. Your eyes also halo you just make sure not to get roped into scams if you come.

It's not really that expensive if you just take vacations. A safe budget for travel there (without u pinching pennies) is about 3000$ USD assuming you're American
I don't even have 3000 and if I did I'd be buying me a car lol you can't just take a plane to some unknown foreign country,what am I supposed to do live on the streets ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
How old are you? Do you smoke or drink? Are you overweight?

You looked alright when you were younger. Brutal age pill.
People say I'm extremely extremely ugly and I don't think that's the truth ,they just seen some bad pics

I don't even have 3000 and if I did I'd be buying me a car lol you can't just take a plane to some unknown foreign country,what am I supposed to do live on the streets ?
Well that is my mistake for trivializing your financial life. How old are you? Do you have a pension of some sort?

• +1
People say I'm extremely extremely ugly and I don't think that's the truth ,they just seen some bad pics
I think you're normie, htn in some ethnic countries dude you don't have it as bad as some people in this sub xd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157 and DwayneWhite55
How old are you? Do you smoke or drink? Are you overweight?
I'm 39 ,smoked since 16 and still do. Overweight I would think I would be considered overweight how they go by I'm 5'7 and about 175lbs.

When I tried to get back to my old self I looked very bad and too skinny

• +1
I'm 39 ,smoked since 16 and still do. Overweight I would think I would be considered overweight how they go by I'm 5'7 and about 175lbs.

When I tried to get back to my old self I looked very bad and too skinny
I think you're still young my friend. The average life expectancy is around 80 so you still have lots of time; you have barely lived half your life yet

I think you're still young my friend. The average life expectancy is around 80 so you still have lots of time; you have barely lived half your life yet
No I'm not young, I dream of being the age of 20-25 again. I was never called old looking. People would say I looked younger then my age in my 20s ,not now lol but I do want to improve my looks or I'll never have a love life ever again. I'm tired of being looked at and treated ugly also. I can't wait to get out of my job where I'm at,because I feel like I get dirty looks ,not looked at all,no woman coming through would date me. Like why do I have to be put through this torture,if I'm that bad I shouldn't have to be in the public eye. But I have to do this job probably most of summer coming up. I have to keep being fake nice to these motherfuckers.

• So Sad
I'd like some answers on what to do to make women be attracted to me. Should I start working out every damn day and try to be buff. I got missing teeth so I can't smile with teeth. But I can't even make it to my teeth extraction appointment this month. No ride

I'd like some answers on what to do to make women be attracted to me. Should I start working out every damn day and try to be buff. I got missing teeth so I can't smile with teeth. But I can't even make it to my teeth extraction appointment this month. No ride
To be honest I have no idea. But if you want some hope I am 16, 5'6 and have pulled 2 times. I have a nasally voice and terrible facial structure. I am also middle class and ethnic.

Oh yeah and I see couples like this but I get rejected

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1640456670503.jpg
    FB_IMG_1640456670503.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1642660498878.jpg
    FB_IMG_1642660498878.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20211230-095658_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211230-095658_Instagram.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1650062294634.jpg
    FB_IMG_1650062294634.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
To be honest I have no idea. But if you want some hope I am 16, 5'6 and have pulled 2 times. I have a nasally voice and terrible facial structure. I am also middle class and ethnic.
Oh I see you're a youngin, I was a virgin till 21 , had it pretty damn bad in my teen years,but every blue moon a girl would hint that I'm cute but not really be serious about me. They always liked other guys more

Oh I see you're a youngin, I was a virgin till 21 , had it pretty damn bad in my teen years,but every blue moon a girl would hint that I'm cute but not really be serious about me. They always liked other guys more
I can relate being ethnic and short. Well i hope u the best in ur future goals dude

• +1
I can relate being ethnic and short. Well i hope u the best in ur future goals dude
You too. My best advice,get a career before marriage or babies. That's when you get fucked by the government. You can search out girlfriends but don't slip up and fuck yourself.

• +1
You too. My best advice,get a career before marriage or babies. That's when you get fucked by the government. You can search out girlfriends but don't slip up and fuck yourself.
True thanks sir. I am going into Computer Science for the money and retiring in my native country once I land a good paying remote job. Living tje low life and escaping the rat race is the goal for now

• +1
People who believe this