I look like a bum

ANON

ANON

Fuchsia
Joined
Nov 20, 2025
Posts
10,566
Reputation
22,012
I’m at the gym in some baggy ass wore clothes

I’m so glad no one I know is here

I look homeless
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: VHSHORROR, horseman, chud10282892 and 2 others
Then I walk in and stink up the place
 
  • JFL
Reactions: horseman and ANON
D
I’m at the gym in some baggy ass wore clothes

I’m so glad no one I know is here

I look homeless
Dont worry most people dont give a shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON

Similar threads

cb006
Replies
12
Views
73
IOD
IOD
ØUROBOROS
Replies
8
Views
48
WonkyChin186
WonkyChin186
Thodian
Replies
9
Views
72
truesub5--
truesub5--
Sean O’Pry
Replies
6
Views
47
g4rlic
g4rlic
g4rlic
Replies
2
Views
51
jao 𖣂
jao 𖣂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top