I look like a completely different person in pictures

lowiqcel

lowiqcel

Iron
I swear I go down 3 points in a selfie vs mirror. Some days I feel good and look in the mirror and feel like a complete normie. I start to believe im just a mentalcel. I decide to take a pic and always devastated in what I see. My asymmetry becomes 10 fold and look completely bloated jawline is almost non existent. What is this sorcery? I can only cope with lens distortion but chad still looks even with a fliphone camera

• +1
Reactions: Fear, NormieKilla, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
I looks normie in pics but high tier nomrie chadlite in mirror doesnt matter what lighting there may be a few pics where i look high tier normie

Try diferent lightning

Assymetries become 2x worse in a picture. You're used to seeing yourself a certain way and photos flip the image making the assymetry 2 times larger.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, LowTierNormie and GoMadAndSTFU
Assymetries become 2x worse in a picture. You're used to seeing yourself a certain way and photos flip the image making the assymetry 2 times larger.
That never made sense to me how can my nose lips look completely straight but sloping down to the left on a pic wouldn’t the mirror just show asymmetry on the opposite side ?

Imagine being OP...
LOL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
fuuucck, i feel you. Phone cameras make me look like a fucking ogre.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, lowiqcel, SpearOfOrion and 1 other person
For real mate? Lifefuel if so
Yeah, one asymmetry i notice is jaw. Nothing else. I would say i prefer my real self over this mirror one. Its all about being used to your real face or not.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
I look like sewer rat on pictures. That's why I'm avoiding taking photos.

I swear I go down 3 points in a selfie vs mirror. Some days I feel good and look in the mirror and feel like a complete normie. I start to believe im just a mentalcel. I decide to take a pic and always devastated in what I see. My asymmetry becomes 10 fold and look completely bloated jawline is almost non existent. What is this sorcery? I can only cope with lens distortion but chad still looks even with a fliphone camera

Body Dysmorphic Disorder. You probably look like what you look like in photos.