I look like dracula fake squint

Rawprimalooks

Rawprimalooks

Eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet
I was born as htn but i ruined that with vegan diet so i eat raw primal diet by aajonus vonderplanitz (scott primal channel) So im too lean i just need to gain fat now im 80kg i need reach 100kg easiest way to become htn + i trimmed all facial hair its better + i have crooked teeth thats why my lips looks weird i always flex to hide

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231102-224143_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20231102-224143_Video Player.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231008-021004_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20231008-021004_Video Player.jpg
    377.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231027-212503_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20231027-212503_Video Player.jpg
    810 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2023-01-30-16-32-05-1.png
    Screenshot_2023-01-30-16-32-05-1.png
    520.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2022-06-19-21-12-32.png
    Screenshot_2022-06-19-21-12-32.png
    829.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Tai Lung, horizontallytall and 5 others
no HTN for a pencil skull

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Deleted member 40471, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
my nigga this is NOT vampiremaxxing this is just squintmaxx

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, PseudoMaxxer, FaceandBBC and 2 others
fucking eat lmao

I think you have a narrow palate

I feel like I mog u man idk

Average self rated "HTN"

• JFL
Reactions: i hear voices
fucking eat lmao
Expensive and hard i eat about 13k calories from raw foods with recipes i gained 26kg in a month and half i wqs before 55kg now 80kg so other 20kg its hardeat because while detoxxing body using my fat and my fat became thicker i look lean but in reality my abs blurry because of fat

eyes are good but focus on that non existent lower third

Expensive and hard i eat about 13k calories from raw foods with recipes i gained 26kg in a month and half i wqs before 55kg now 80kg so other 20kg its hardeat because while detoxxing body using my fat and my fat became thicker i look lean but in reality my abs blurry because of fat
stfu u will fucking eat more you look like a stick

eyes are good but focus on that non existent lower third
I never had only in my old pics then i was fatty and thick look at old pics neck i have pencil neck i had thick fat now i need regain again fatmaxx

the most autistic build i’ve seen in a while

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater, horizontallytall and PseudoMaxxer
Bro your FWHR. Its like 1.6 or something

Your have to grow hair out on side and cover the ears

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JizzFarmer, horizontallytall, Napoleon de Geso and 1 other person
I never had only in my old pics then i was fatty and thick look at old pics neck i have pencil neck i had thick fat now i need regain again fatmaxx
gymaxx/ bulk

Bro your FWHR. Its like 1.6 or something

Your have to grow hair out on side and cover the ears
I do that slicked back hairstyle.i growing hair very long i want to have

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Goth girls gon luv dis one

:lul:

• JFL
Ur only tall cause ur low t , damn man these gen kids are so lucky , they got the opportunity to be taller and then they can even supplement roids @PseudoMaxxer
ikr, and they also find out about BP and looksmax now so they can act quick and get that height boost during puberty.

Over for us

• +1
Ur only tall cause ur low t , damn man these gen kids are so lucky , they got the opportunity to be taller and then they can even supplement roids @PseudoMaxxer
Testosterone coping its not about ita about health what u see its worst looks you dont know potentional

• Ugh..
I was born as htn but i ruined that with vegan diet so i eat raw primal diet by aajonus vonderplanitz (scott primal channel) So im too lean i just need to gain fat now im 80kg i need reach 100kg easiest way to become htn + i trimmed all facial hair its better + i have crooked teeth thats why my lips looks weird i always flex to hide
Looks autistic

ikr, and they also find out about BP and looksmax now so they can act quick and get that height boost during puberty.

Over for us
Very true man, these fags will even get a frame they were never destined to due to hormonemaxxing

• +1
funniest shit ive seen

• +1
Reactions: lowerthirdking and PseudoMaxxer
funniest shit ive seen
If i not flex my face it looks much worse like lips looks all down like a clown and eyes like idk how deacribe and nose looks bad too

Attachments

• 20231103_003442.jpg
    20231103_003442.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Tai Lung
Real no fake full flexed worst face ever its now scary so im gonna flex

Low LTN, High SUBHUMAN facially.

Body is just Subhuman
Its not its because i gained fat on purpose my insta is @buildyourgenetics you will see how i was looking when i was training

Its not its because i gained fat on purpose my insta is @buildyourgenetics you will see how i was looking when i was training
this guy just doxxed himself, never seen anyone so autistic in here he even beats me.
@TRUE_CEL what happens in this cases?

this guy just doxxed himself, never seen anyone so autistic in here he even beats me.
You see photo i had muscles but not now

• +1
Reactions: lowerthirdking and PseudoMaxxer
Nothing much, really.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and PseudoMaxxer
I know i was thinking before posting its nothing to lose if i not have in the first place i focus only on diet its best thing that fix all problems

• +1
I know i was thinking before posting its nothing to lose if i not have in the first place i focus only on diet its best thing that fix all problems
good luck.