I look like I should be slaying in the mirror, but real life experiences have taught me otherwise.

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
Yes, my side profile is below average, but my front profile looks at least high-tier normie with no serious flaws. I also possess a decent height for my age (5'7" at 15). According to what I've seen in the mirror, females at my school should be approaching me, especially after seeing my face with muh hollow cheeks (supported by lighting) when I was online and on camera. Perhaps my surprise in response to the lack of approaches I've earned is due to me underestimating my competition and the inflated standards of jb's due to constantly being exposed to Chads on TikTok, I thought. I've actually always been perplexed by my lack of success with women and me being teased for my looks, since 6th grade. I haven't been teased for my looks in high school besides a remark about me having a peanut head, but I have been told literally the words "you're ugly" in middle school, and it confused me. Let's talk about what led to said words being said. Well, in 7th grade, I decided to make a personal Instagram account, being the narcy I was, I had my face as my profile image, and I even made my face a post, as I thought I was good looking, said instragam account got spread in school, I got picked on for it, and one kid told me it was a mistake because I'm ugly. Inb4 ppl say it was just a joke bro: Trust me, I've been called ugly so many times and in so many ways by both males and females that I know it's true. Where am I even going with this? Well, the point is I've always thought I was at least decent looking, and I'm absolutely polarized by how many times I've been told I'm not. Yes, I posted my face here, but I don't think those were good selfies.

I'm eventually going to chat up this cute latina girl that's been nice to me and ask for her snap. This will let me know where I truly stand right now. I'll post a thread about it, too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 4720, Deleted member 3828 and 3 others
your brain has installed a coping mechanism as an evolutionary adaptation against suicide, what you see in the mirror is merely a product of delusion and evolutionary focuses

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, fjor2096, Deleted member 8608 and 12 others
Over if you aren't dinaric

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Danish_Retard and Growth Plate

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Growth Plate
Yes, my side profile is below average, but my front profile looks at least high-tier normie with no serious flaws. I also possess a decent height for my age (5'7" at 15). According to what I've seen in the mirror, females at my school should be approaching me, especially after seeing my face with muh hollow cheeks (supported by lighting) when I was online and on camera. Perhaps my surprise in response to the lack of approaches I've earned is due to me underestimating my competition and the inflated standards of jb's due to constantly being exposed to Chads on TikTok, I thought. I've actually always been perplexed by my lack of success with women and me being teased for my looks, since 6th grade. I haven't been teased for my looks in high school besides a remark about me having a peanut head, but I have been told literally the words "you're ugly" in middle school, and it confused me. Let's talk about what led to said words being said. Well, in 7th grade, I decided to make a personal Instagram account, being the narcy I was, I had my face as my profile image, and I even made my face a post, as I thought I was good looking, said instragam account got spread in school, I got picked on for it, and one kid told me it was a mistake because I'm ugly. Inb4 ppl say it was just a joke bro: Trust me, I've been called ugly so many times and in so many ways by both males and females that I know it's true. Where am I even going with this? Well, the point is I've always thought I was at least decent looking, and I'm absolutely polarized by how many times I've been told I'm not. Yes, I posted my face here, but I don't think those were good selfies.

I'm eventually going to chat up this cute latina girl that's been nice to me and ask for her snap. This will let me know where I truly stand right now. I'll post a thread about it, too.
1) posting a selfie of your face on ig is aspie af
2) your height is not a failo but not the best either (I was taller than you at 15 and one of the shortest in my year at school)
3) your facial features may be good from the front but as you say, the side profile could be fucking you (same thing for me) and your pheno could also be fucking you if you’re a dark ethnic
4) a lot of success with girls at this age is social status related, literally giga-over of you don’t get invited to house parties

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
2) your height is not a failo but not the best either (I was taller than you at 15 and one of the shortest in my year at school)
Where are you from? I'm in the US and I'm average in my grade at school.
3) your facial features may be good from the front but as you say, the side profile could be fucking you (same thing for me), and your pheno could also be fucking you if you’re a dark ethnic
Yes, I may have a good front, but my side profile certainly isn't perfect. I've been teased many times for having what students called an "alien head". I do fit the description of a gay alien skull. 2 major failos I have would be my long occiput and recessed chin. Couldn't building a thicker neck make my long occiput less obvious? I'm aware there's the option of dreads but that'll take a while to grow and I don't even really like how they look.

4) a lot of success with girls at this age is social status related, literally giga-over if you don't get invited to house parties
My social status in middle school was quite bad. I was socially awkward and only talked to the few incel friends I had. This is my first year of high school and it seems to be going the same way. Of course, I have never been invited to a house party. Any advice on how an anti-social aspie like me could build social status?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
Where are you from? I'm in the US and I'm average in my grade at school.
UK so northwest Europe, average height here

Yes, I may have a good front, but my side profile certainly isn't perfect. I've been teased many times for having what students called an "alien head". I do fit the description of a gay alien skull. 2 major failos I have would be my long occiput and recessed chin. Couldn't building a thicker neck make my long occiput less obvious? I'm aware there's the option of dreads but that'll take a while to grow and I don't even really like how they look.
View attachment 1165118
Never really understood this meme as the skull shape on the right tends to go hand in hand with better forward growth and more models have it (although browridge and chin are desirable features obviously I’m mainly referring to the size of the occupit)
Training the back of the neck will help you a lot if this is a problem. Weak chin is a rip but it’s my main problem also.
My social status in middle school was quite bad. I was socially awkward and only talked to the few incel friends I had. This is my first year of high school and it seems to be going the same way. Of course, I have never been invited to a house party. Any advice on how an anti-social aspie like me could build social status?
Slowly integrate yourself into a more popular friend group by doing things in common with members of it (e.g. if some of them are into football, play more football and then you’ll have something to talk about) that will massively help you.

• +1

best of luck

• +1
this is a perfect example of the mere exposure effect, also 5'7 at 16 is not a decent height, at 17 u stop growing lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Edgar and rolloftape
your brain has installed a coping mechanism as an evolutionary adaptation against suicide, what you see in the mirror is merely a product of delusion and evolutionary focuses
i used to think i was a chadlite :lul:

my delusions were reduced to atoms after about a month here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Stallone, Edgar and 2 others