I look like Jesus Christ. Everyday I wake up, I thank the Lord.

aestheticallypleasin

aestheticallypleasin

Delusion Shatterer 101
Joined
Apr 22, 2020
Posts
4,192
Reputation
7,511
I look like Jesus Christ. Even other people have started telling me I look like Christ. I might actually be the second coming of Christ, not sure.

Sonofgodfinal
35574809f9bf139c36232696438ce652
 
Last edited:
Mirin your Low inhib High T nature to cursemaxx
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lookismfugee and aestheticallypleasin
So you're a short mentally ill middle eastern?
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem and aestheticallypleasin
1589538332982
 

Attachments

  • caging.jif.gif
    caging.jif.gif
    237.3 KB · Views: 1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 6497, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
252208393 d539923d54 z
 
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 6497 and aestheticallypleasin
Ayo bruh can you forgive my sins real quick
 

Similar threads

bnugly
Replies
2
Views
49
Nocturnal
Nocturnal
g4rlic
Replies
2
Views
33
yartmax
yartmax
Crimx991
Replies
7
Views
83
hopelessmanlet32
hopelessmanlet32
69FutureChad69
Replies
0
Views
15
69FutureChad69
69FutureChad69
Surfsup
Replies
4
Views
25
BrendioEEE
BrendioEEE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top