• Total voters
Henley Appreciation Thread | The Lifestream Forums
He mog me brutally
I subhuman ogre
He look chad
No girl like me I only get approached fat landwhale in club in lisboa

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Anchor_Ship
@Octillionaire3 @House Lannister @Stopping@Nothing19 @the BULL @5ft1 @FailedNormieManlet @LooksOrDeath @StrangerDanger

So I normie
It over for me
Girl only want chad in 2022
I only got approach by ugly fat woman in club
It over for me I so subhuman
Or I should faceapp pics
Option A

MoneyMax/Save then pay for status max photoshoots to make you look social and atheletic. You may have to pay other people to be in the pics. You could have photoshop work done after from Fiver and/or face-app.

Option B

MoneyMax and then Location Max

Option C

Learn Club or Bar Game. Watch a few videos of guys talking to girls in clubs/bars, or get a couple books, learn the basic lines. Practice them in front of the mirror. Nothing fancy or gamy, just things that sound the most like something one human would say to another, that you can find. Then practice them a bunch in bars and clubs until it becomes a natural part of who you are.

Option D

Some combination of the above three above three options. You have limited time and resources so I wouldn't worry about doing all three. I'm just going to do A and B, but it will take me time.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Option A

MoneyMax/Save then pay for status max photoshoots to make you look social and atheletic. You may have to pay other people to be in the pics. You could have photoshop work done after from Fiver and/or face-app.

Option B

MoneyMax and then Location Max

Option C

Learn Club or Bar Game. Watch a few videos of guys talking to girls in clubs/bars, or get a couple books, learn the basic lines. Practice them in front of the mirror. Nothing fancy or gamy, just things that sound the most like something one human would say to another, that you can find. Then practice them a bunch in bars and clubs until it becomes a natural part of who you are.

Option D

Some combination of the above three above three options. You have limited time and resources so I wouldn't worry about doing all three. I'm just going to do A and B, but it will take me time.
Can I ascend Chad SMV if I do all this?

Can I ascend Chad SMV if I do all this?
Probably not but you could possible find a decent girlfriend +friends and have an enjoyable life.

• So Sad
Do I look masc ogre?
I don't know. You're probably above average. This website makes people depressed because it makes them obsess over something that can only be achieved by 0.1 percent of the population, that is becoming Chad and sleeping with a bunch of women from dating apps without approaching. Genetic and environmental conditions need to be the perfect stroke of luck for that to happen, even with full looksmaxing.

It's like money making website where every one is obsessing about being a billionaire and feels like a failure if they're not a billionaire.

• +1
I don't know. You're probably above average. This website makes people depressed because it makes them obsess over something that can only be achieved by 0.1 percent of the population, that is becoming Chad and sleeping with a bunch of women from dating apps without approaching. Genetic and environmental conditions need to be the perfect stroke of luck for that to happen, even with full looksmaxing.

It's like money making website where every one is obsessing about being a billionaire and feels like a failure if they're not a billionaire.
The guy in the pic isn't me.

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
The guy in the pic isn't me.
Oh lol. Who is he then?

Everything I said, still stands. Many guys can't looks max to be successful from selfies alone and need to SMV max and location max as well.

• +1
Oh lol. Who is he then?

Everything I said, still stands. Many guys can't looks max to be successful from selfies alone and need to SMV max and location max as well.
a user on this site

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Looking good op

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and StrangerDanger
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 14160
im not lying I swear to god, you can literally go ahead and ask @ForeverRecession
B433666C 066E 4D69 A8B2 3DE51B9760EA

We live in a world where this gets rated high 6 so sure why not 8 psl :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Xangsane