• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, .👽., StrangerDanger and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, .👽., Deleted member 15099 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
U look good bro. Like I promise

Another day another schizo maxxing rat me post from my looksmax crush badg96 :Comfy:

OP trust me when i say you look good, you need to get off this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Primordial
Still won't help his retardation/mental illness. Nigga posted his nudes in this forum. He needs to be put in an asylum.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: JamesHowlett and noodlelover
Maybe he doesn't look good enough to date women he's attracted to, especially in online dating, but he seems mostly looks maxed, so probably needs to status max, money max, and social circle max, while maintaining looks now.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Maybe he doesn't look good enough to date women he's attracted to, especially in online dating, but he seems mostly looks maxed, so probably needs to status max, money max, and social circle max, while maintaining looks now.
I think he has an actual mental illness. He's more autistic than most of the members here. He needs psychiatric treatment.

I think he has an actual mental illness. He's more autistic than most of the members here. He needs psychiatric treatment.
I have schizophrenia since I was 7 years old

VideoCapture 20210922 155915

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
i think in this pic when i have 16% bodyfat i look good

Attachments

• IMG_20211002_041452 (1).jpg
    IMG_20211002_041452 (1).jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 54
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
i think in this pic when i have 16% bodyfat i look good
I can't judge if you look good or not, you only know if attractive women are sleeping with you.

My suggestion is that if you are still not having success and there's not much more left you can do for looks maxing, you might want to focus on other areas.

But if you got fatter you should cut back down again.

I can't judge if you look good or not, you only know if attractive women are sleeping with you.

My suggestion is that if you are still not having success and there's not much more left you can do for looks maxing, you might want to focus on other areas.

But if you got fatter you should cut back down again.
women show interest in me only i talk shit. Last week I was approached and kissed by some girls at the club but then they lose interest because they say I don't know how to grab a woman

• Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover
I have schizophrenia since I was 7 years old
Your mentally ill. Get off this forum and seek help. We can't even trust anything he says about his experiences because schizophrenia can often causes delusions that may be very negative or very positive.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and ALP
I don't think we should even respond to him. It's pointless conversing with someone who is likely detached from reality.

• +1
Reactions: ALP
women show interest in me only i talk shit. Last week I was approached and kissed by some girls at the club but then they lose interest because they say I don't know how to grab a woman
You're good looking enough if a girl approached you, just focus becoming more social and getting more comfortable interacting with attractive women.

Your mentally ill. Get off this forum and seek help. We can't even trust anything he says about his experiences because schizophrenia can often causes delusions that may be very negative or very positive.
but i'm controlled because of the medication but still i can't socialize

I saw your face more often than face of my family members

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, ALP and Deleted member 14978
looks like the typical chad big bro phenotype that is cool with you

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
He’s already above average so needs to focus on other aspects in life, that’s my mantra for everyone.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
but i'm controlled because of the medication but still i can't socialize
Oh. Then I guess it's okay. But dude this forum's is not good for you. Take a break for some time and come back when you are in a better state of mind. I don't want you to get some invasive surgery if some troll tells you to. You really shouldn't be here.