I look so handsome with a strong chin.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Volition
I jutted from a side view through the window when it was dark out so my side profile was reduced into a single contour and it looked so masculine and handsome with my chin complimenting my browridge and nose.

Right as I relaxed my jaw the contour of my side profile went from a prototypical maesthetic Hollywood warrior skull into a dysgenic wimpy overgrown 15k+ posts on an incel forum skull.

Chin projection brought out the character in my face. My side profile went from giving an insecure and creepy expression to blasting out the expression of a stoic and important man.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 20399 and 11 others
A strong chin will always add character as it increases dimorphism, especially when lean since it adds a whole other layer of angularity to the face wether it’s more apparent hollow cheeks from the front or a prolonged mandible outline from the side

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, ROTTING, PointOfNoReturn and 4 others
Strong chin is huge halo indeed like my Avi

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
get chin fillers then
(it wont change anything tho because chin projection is cope for the most part)

2552070 attachments 17

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 16275, ROTTING and 8 others
I look like a TikTok slayer with a slim nose and jaw implants tbh

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
you are already very handsome

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and StrangerDanger
before i die i want to observe your newfound chin in all its glory rocking back and forth in the club mogging normies in their eye height its on my bucket list

• +1
Reactions: fuse, Deleted member 24444, HitAndRun and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and HitAndRun
Look good with good features theory

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and HitAndRun
before i die i want to observe your newfound chin in all its glory rocking back and forth in the club mogging normies in their eye height its on my bucket list
i can see him becoming a famous actor

he has the stereotypical actor look after looksmaixng i'm envisioning it rn

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, StrangerDanger and HitAndRun
I look like a TikTok slayer with a slim nose and jaw implants tbh
everyone looks like a tiktok slayer with a slim nose and a good jaw thats like the only 2 features you need :lul:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and HitAndRun

what type of roles would you cast him as

• +1
Reactions: fuse
everyone looks like a tiktok slayer with a slim nose and a good jaw thats like the only 2 features you need :lul:
Ik but those are my 2 worst features being honest everything else is abv avg to really good ( eyes and cheekbones)

Ik but those are my 2 worst features being honest everything else is abv avg to really good ( eyes and cheekbones)
whats the problem with your jaw? if its width you should unironically just start chewing like a menace and leanmax at the same time so you dont look bloated

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
When I have gotten to 8% bodyfat so I am lean and chiseled with a narrow waist and hips and a sharp V taper and wide shoulders so I look like a statue depicting a god of power from an ancient era but still keeping enough of fat in my fat pads to have the ideal amount of aegyo sal, when I have tanned just the right amount to a beautiful golden tan with red undertones so I look healthy and virile like the one picture of me when I was 13 where people keep asking me "what went wrong", when I have sunbleached my hair into it's natural golden color preserved for a millenia since the first vikings set off to conquer what would soon be remembered as Danelaw, when I made my neck reach a perfect 1:1 ratio of my bigonial width, when I have gotten Lefort 1 CCW impaction, BSSO advancement, and hopefully a mini chin wing but most likely a genioplasty as well as fixing jaw asymmetries so I have the jaw of a hero, when I have gotten infraorbital rim implants and midface implants to balance my face after the trimax and giving me an eye area to be remembered for centuries, when I have gotten otoplasty to adjust my asymmetrical dysgenic ears, when I have used minoxidil for years and tinted my eyebrows so they have a flawless sharp shape and density, when I have improved my eyelashes so they look innocent and pretty contrasting my rugged and stoic expression, when I have a perfect relaxed medium length 70/30 Leon Kennedy haircut, then, and only then, will I approach a LTB for the first time.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 23218 and Kroker

I have pheno failo for being a wide appeal actor like Pitt or Gibson, my exotic influence and unique phenotypical expression makes me niche and fit roles made for Keanu Reeves, Josh Hartnett, and Mads Mikkelsen rather than the action hero.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
When I have gotten to 8% bodyfat so I am lean and chiseled with a narrow waist and hips and a sharp V taper and wide shoulders so I look like a statue depicting a god of power from an ancient era but still keeping enough of fat in my fat pads to have the ideal amount of aegyo sal, when I have tanned just the right amount to a beautiful golden tan with red undertones so I look healthy and virile like the one picture of me when I was 13 where people keep asking me "what went wrong", when I have sunbleached my hair into it's natural golden color preserved for a millenia since the first vikings set off to conquer what would soon be remembered as Danelaw, when I made my neck reach a perfect 1:1 ratio of my bigonial width, when I have gotten Lefort 1 CCW impaction, BSSO advancement, and hopefully a mini chin wing but most likely a genioplasty as well as fixing jaw asymmetries so I have the jaw of a hero, when I have gotten infraorbital rim implants and midface implants to balance my face after the trimax and giving me an eye area to be remembered for centuries, when I have gotten otoplasty to adjust my asymmetrical dysgenic ears, when I have used minoxidil for years and tinted my eyebrows so they have a flawless sharp shape and density, when I have improved my eyelashes so they look innocent and pretty contrasting my rugged and stoic expression, when I have a perfect relaxed medium length 70/30 Leon Kennedy haircut, then, and only then, will I approach a LTB for the first time.
:dafuckfeels:

Adorable. This is why I can't wait to have white daughters because I'm mixed my daughters will look like their mother (who will be blonde) so I'll be having precious white blonde daughters who will be raised to worship the black and mulatto man. Will literally be programmed from birth to be bbc only and then my grandchildren will be mulatto, so my black genes will never go extinct. I will make sure this cycle just repeats and repeats.
Just got tingles thinking about this omg

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm, Deleted member 23218 and exo
Did you write this all or is this pasta?

Adorable. This is why I can't wait to have white daughters because I'm mixed my daughters will look like their mother (who will be blonde) so I'll be having precious white blonde daughters who will be raised to worship the black and mulatto man. Will literally be programmed from birth to be bbc only and then my grandchildren will be mulatto, so my black genes will never go extinct. I will make sure this cycle just repeats and repeats.
Just got tingles thinking about this omg
Bro did someone hack your account

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm and HarrierDuBois
I jutted from a side view through the window when it was dark out so my side profile was reduced into a single contour and it looked so masculine and handsome with my chin complimenting my browridge and nose.

Right as I relaxed my jaw the contour of my side profile went from a prototypical maesthetic Hollywood warrior skull into a dysgenic wimpy overgrown 15k+ posts on an incel forum skull.

Chin projection brought out the character in my face. My side profile went from giving an insecure and creepy expression to blasting out the expression of a stoic and important man.
sounds like potential, have you considered chewing?

I have pheno failo for being a wide appeal actor like Pitt or Gibson, my exotic influence and unique phenotypical expression makes me niche and fit roles made for Keanu Reeves, Josh Hartnett, and Mads Mikkelsen rather than the action hero.
Mel Gibson is an underrated GigaChad ngl mogs most PSL Gods

• +1
Ur MBTI brah
Fair. According to google other actors with INFP personalities are:

Keanu Reeves
Joaquin Phoenix
Heath Ledger
Johnny Depp
Robert Pattinson
Nicolas Cage
Viggo Mortensen
Marlon Brando
Jude Law
Andrew Garfield

Wasnt this nigga just crying about being an incel just a few days ago. You are bipolar you dumb ass nigga ahahaha

• JFL
Wasnt this nigga just crying about being an incel just a few days ago. You are bipolar you dumb ass nigga ahahaha
I am not bipolar jfl but yeah I most likely was crying about being incel.