I look weird. I need your thoughts

Deleted member 15939

Deleted member 15939

Gold
There are users who attribute the reason why I look uncanny on the forum to my cheek fat. Well, could I overcome this with buccal fat removal surgery? I tried to suck my cheeks as much as possible.I'm not sucking my cheeks in the first two pics
Screenshot 20211117 191140 Gallery
Screenshot 20211117 190929 Gallery
Screenshot 20211117 190925 Gallery
Screenshot 20211117 190917 Gallery
Screenshot 20211117 190914 Gallery
Screenshot 20211117 191048 Gallery

Just shave it off
FaceApp 1637166204960

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrenchChad, germanlooks, Deleted member 15899 and 4 others
:feelshaha:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15939
long nose, long midface

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899
Damn that's how you look like when you suck cheeks? No offense but lifefuel for me (20% bf) cause I look insanely better when I do it :lul:

Do you have chin Implants? Hard to say from front photos, but you have a relatively big chin with what looks to be a poorly developed maxilla

Anyway, shit you can fix

You have a long midface but tall hair and short sides. Horrible combo, makes your face look more narrow. Obviously your hairline is shit too, address that, get a new hairstyle with possibly longer sides, but at a minimum less hair height, maybe something that partially covers your forehead while looking good

Your stubble genes are good but it looks over meticulously groomed and lined up. This constrasts with your otherwise soft features, not good, make it a bit more natural looking

You have dark coloring phenotype but you're pale. In your case this is not creating good contrast because your skin isn't a healthy pale, it's a sickly low energy pale. Do something to address this. Not necessarily tan but carrots, astaxanthin, tretinoin, exercise to increase blood flow etc.

And obviously if you're not lean lose fat

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, Deleted member 15939, Doggingercel and 1 other person
Colored contacts, tan, under eye filler, mouth widening and neck training

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899 and Elvisandreaa
Do you have chin Implants? Hard to say from front photos, but you have a relatively big chin with what looks to be a poorly developed maxilla

Anyway, shit you can fix

You have a long midface but tall hair and short sides. Horrible combo, makes your face look more narrow. Obviously your hairline is shit too, address that, get a new hairstyle with possibly longer sides, but at a minimum less hair height, maybe something that partially covers your forehead while looking good

Your stubble genes are good but it looks over meticulously groomed and lined up. This constrasts with your otherwise soft features, not good, make it a bit more natural looking

You have dark coloring phenotype but you're pale. In your case this is not creating good contrast because your skin isn't a healthy pale, it's a sickly low energy pale. Do something to address this. Not necessarily tan but carrots, astaxanthin, tretinoin, exercise to increase blood flow etc.

And obviously if you're not lean lose fat
Thanks. I dont have any implants

I mog you indian shit
jfl i mog you from osama bin ladens house in pakistan to the galaxies and beyond jfl , look at your age man you're an oldcel I mog you even past you're prime just rope already

• JFL
Oh.....

• Hmm...