I looked like gigachad in the bus.

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Of course there was few hot foids there, few cuties that live rent free in my cock. But ok, i was staring whole ride at my reflection in the window. I was in that perfect angle that this reflection made my midface much shorter barret tier so my fwhr was around 2.0, while my chin was stretched to look slightly taller. Also lighting was so good that it made my eyes look like true hunter eyes with that shadow from browridge. I saw how much midface and chin height does matter. I was looking somewthing like combination of this dude and barret in lite version

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 1464, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
Then you look at yourself from a bad angle and your whole day is ruined.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Vitruvian, BigChinHispanic and 5 others
Of course there was few hot foids there, few cuties that live rent free in my cock. But ok, i was staring whole ride at my reflection in the window. I was in that perfect angle that this reflection made my midface much shorter barret tier so my fwhr was around 2.0, while my chin was stretched to look slightly taller. Also lighting was so good that it made my eyes look like true hunter eyes with that shadow from browridge. I saw how much midface and chin height does matter. I was looking somewthing like combination of this dude and barret in lite version

View attachment 163993
Tales Screenshot 20191114 1636012

• JFL
Reactions: Jagged0
Then you look at yourself from a bad angle and your whole day is ruined.
true when i moved my head whole angle was fucked up and i looked really horse tier. I was just impresed how shorter midface would change my life.

aspie story

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Compact modface is everything

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
In window I look better and skinnier too then I look in mirror and want to rage

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
dudes complaining baout midfacepill, but Splancho : Neurocranium ratio is the biiggest lookspill here

You kind of have the same stare as him

Softmaxx asap