I looked like this today. Got 0 IOIs from milfs.

RealFunkyFlamingo

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
Am I not a milf hunter anymore. Did I fall off cuz of the insane bloat? I was literally standing next to a milf in grocery store and she crossed her arms the moment I came near her. Jfl. Even the cashier was irritated by me. I did nothing weird or something. Jflll. I must have descended to subhuman territory.

Attachments

• IMG_20240816_002935.jpg
    IMG_20240816_002935.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Rate my beard out of 10. Should I grow it out and keep it kempt or go back to stubble. It kinda hides my bloat ngl

Is it my hair? Did that descend my ass? I thought it looked pretty kempt today. I brushed it put in some leave in.

Am I not a milf hunter anymore. Did I fall off cuz of the insane bloat? I was literally standing next to a milf in grocery store and she crossed her arms the moment I came near her. Jfl. Even the cashier was irritated by me. I did nothing weird or something. Jflll. I must have descended to subhuman territory.
That's my lad.

Bhai do some hardmaxxing. :feelsokman:.

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and heyheyheybro22
Bhai do some hardmaxxing. :feelsokman:.
Why hardmax if my body is haloing me. Also hardmaxxing includes swelling and no gym. I can't lose my gains

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Area you slaying tho:feelstastyman:?
Got some chicks in my orbit yeah but no escalation cuz I don't want to. I can't even fucking kiss them. My nose hasn't healed fully yet. I can't afford injuries or bumps on my nose yet.

• +1
Got some chicks in my orbit yeah but no escalation cuz I don't want to. I can't even fucking kiss them. My nose hasn't healed fully yet. I can't afford injuries or bumps on my nose yet.
You got rhino?

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn
Wish you the best

wish you then the best Bhai. Hope everything goes fine:feelsokman:
Thanks bhai I hope so too. Although consistent gymcelling slows down healing I can't stop it. I just have to have a clean diet and wait it out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
Bro, is that your natural eyebrows or? I'd like thick eyebrows like them as well 😃

they probably smelled that you fapped before going shopping

Bro, is that your natural eyebrows or? I'd like thick eyebrows like them as well 😃
Yeah they're natural I just shape them a Lil so that they look kempt

they probably smelled that you fapped before going shopping
I go shopping after a gym session. Who faps in the gym... Also I have become pretty desensitized I can't do it too often anymore.

No milf will risk her stable life for a ethnic scumbag like you that has nothing to offer other than a boring conversation and inward gonions to look at

• JFL
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
its been almost 6 months since i first saw you, and youre still mtn, nice one

• +1
Reactions: RICHCELDOM
you want to be a different person? do the face implant man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back