I looksmax so someone will care about me

D

DivineBeing

Kraken
I just woke up from a completely rotter nap and realised why I'm doing all this.

I just want someone to care about me. My whole life I had no friends, no grils, my family hated me, even when i was extremey socialable beacause i was ugly and short.

But after I'm 6'4 in lifts, have NW0, glass skin and a model tier Top 1% face, someone has to care about me and fix my problems for me.

When I'll be sad and suicidal a pretty girl will tell me it's okay. Even a random Tinder match might do that if I tell her.

When I'll have anxiety to go to sports because I'm an abused dog, I'll have other 6'4 friends encouraging me to go because their dopamine hits hard when they see me.

When I'll want to start an Insta channel I'll find some established and successful people taking me under their wing, because they see themselves in me.

When I'll decide to stop being an entrepreneur and be an Investment Banker, a female Goldman Associate will put a good word in with her MD to accept me.

Boys - we looksmax so someone has to care about us. So we can be treated like a loved human, not as an abused dog that we now are because we're missing a few inches in our spine.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, .👽., delta7 and 11 others
beautiful thread and can totally relate

even tho ur a chadlite+ and 5’10 this still holds true for me

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Jagged0, Deleted member 3946 and 2 others
beautiful thread and can totally relate

even tho ur a chadlite+ and 5’10 this still holds true for me
We will force others to care about us with our long, proportional bodies and beautiful faces!

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member
I just woke up from a completely rotter nap and realised why I'm doing all this.

I just want someone to care about me. My whole life I had no friends, no grils, my family hated me, even when i was extremey socialable beacause i was ugly and short.

But after I'm 6'4 in lifts, have NW0, glass skin and a model tier Top 1% face, someone has to care about me and fix my problems for me.

When I'll be sad and suicidal a pretty girl will tell me it's okay. Even a random Tinder match might do that if I tell her.

When I'll have anxiety to go to sports because I'm an abused dog, I'll have other 6'4 friends encouraging me to go because their dopamine hits hard when they see me.

When I'll want to start an Insta channel I'll find some established and successful people taking me under their wing, because they see themselves in me.

When I'll decide to stop being an entrepreneur and be an Investment Banker, a female Goldman Associate will put a good word in with her MD to accept me.

Boys - we looksmax so someone has to care about us. So we can be treated like a loved human, not as an abused dog that we now are because we're missing a few inches in our spine.
Who tf is supposed to read that ??

• Ugh..
Reactions: Jagged0, MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member and 1 other person
We will force others to care about us with our long, proportional bodies and beautiful faces!
nigga you make everything sound like poetry

im high as fuck rn but damn nigga you high iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jagged0 and DivineBeing
How are you an abused dog? You're just a basement dwelling incel living off mamma's sympathy. It's a whole other thing if you were touched by your uncle while your mom was paying off her meth addiction through prostitution. :cautious:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16989
When i looksmax and get all the bitches i will gracefully stomp on all the faggots who opposed me then im going to fuck their wives as they jack off and cry in the corner :rage:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: delta7, Jagged0, Deleted member 17174 and 1 other person

How do you plan on getting glass skin

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
How are you an abused dog? You're just a basement dwelling incel living off mamma's sympathy. It's a whole other thing if you were touched by your uncle while your mom was paying off her meth addiction through prostitution. :cautious:
i was abused by girls not talking to me because of my height

but i'll ascend soon so all will be fine

i'll just be old and larping age i guess

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
i was abused by girls not talking to me because of my height

but i'll ascend soon so all will be fine

i'll just be old and larping age i guess
I don't think that qualifies as abuse, more like feeling sorry for poor me self. You approached or waited to be approached?

I don't think that qualifies as abuse, more like feeling sorry for poor me self. You approached or waited to be approached?
on purpose i've never approached in my whole life

maybe writing first on tinder or asking out on tinder but thats as far as it goes

• +1
Reactions: Hueless
on purpose i've never approached in my whole life

maybe writing first on tinder or asking out on tinder but thats as far as it goes
Well...just in case you didn't know... men approach, females get approached. You just gon let life pass you by?

Well...just in case you didn't know... men approach, females get approached. You just gon let life pass you by?
no im getting surgery to fix this

if ill die alone theres nothing i couldve done then

not gl enough

sports after leg lengthening doesn't sound good

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
sports after leg lengthening doesn't sound good
yes i might be disabled forever after LL

but at least I'll have a girl to take care of me

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0 and PYT
looksmaxxing for that purpose is counterintuitive because people will only love you for how you look

the true test of love and loyalty is when you look average

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing and Doublex2J
looksmaxxing for that purpose is counterintuitive because people will only love you for how you look

the true test of love and loyalty is when you look average
cope

Idk. Didn’t read
He claims to be this dude btw:

What would you rate him?

I get it why you are doing it but your answer to your problems lies somewhere else than your face or height.

I get it why you are doing it but your answer to your problems lies somewhere else than your face or height.
He is a LARPing dog. No one who looks like him would be incel. Look at how much time he spends on this website. He claims to be an entrepreneur with 8 figure start up. Do you buy this BS?

• +1
Too boyish looking. How old is he ? Makes it hard to rate as we are obviously not in the Same age group
Dk. He claims 20s. I am gonna rope if you just say 'average' :ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
Reactions: one job away
Dk. He claims 20s.
If he’s actually fully developed then he will just be seen a good looking but idk. Just lacks sex appeal. Ppl who look worse will be preferred over him.

but idk. 5.25?

He is a LARPing dog. No one who looks like him would be incel. Look at how much time he spends on this website. He claims to be an entrepreneur with 8 figure start up. Do you buy this BS?
Oh i SEE lol. Thats why he is not even posting new pics...

If he’s actually fully developed then he will just be seen a good looking but idk. Just lacks sex appeal. Ppl who look worse will be preferred over him.

but idk. 5.25?
Legit. 5.5 range is what I figured.

Legit. 5.5 range is what I figured.
Yeah but that’s where psl or other rating fails. It just doesn’t match smv.

he has good eyes and good harmony. But I can’t see woman actually wanting to be fcked by him. Very young girls only

Yeah but that’s where psl or other rating fails. It just doesn’t match smv.

he has good eyes and good harmony. But I can’t see woman actually wanting to be fcked by him. Very young girls only
But isn't that the point? To appeal to young women? Unless, you mean actual teenagers. Like 14 year olds.

How could he increase his sex appeal? Stubble? Wider jaw? He seems pretty maxxed out to me.
As others said he looks similar to zuvay who is a sex appeal mogger. Better jaw and chin I guess. Zuvay also has mogger zygos but I don’t think they are that important.

But isn't that the point? To appeal to young women? Unless, you mean actual teenagers. Like 14 year olds.
He might appeal to like up to 18 year olds but we would just have to run a tinder experiment.
Maybe older like him as well idk
like That guy who spammed that super twink boy claiming he is 7psl perfection. But just has no appeal. Beatiful face sure. But what do you wanna do with that? Suck some gay model agents dick?

• JFL
As others said he looks similar to zuvay who is a sex appeal mogger. Better jaw and chin I guess. Zuvay also has mogger zygos but I don’t think they are that important.
His narrow jaw tanks his appeal. Remember that filler result I showed you. If he got 50% of that for his lower third, could he have chad appeal?

His narrow jaw tanks his appeal. Remember that filler result I showed you. If he got 50% of that for his lower third, could he have chad appeal?
Idk morph it and we gonna see

He might appeal to like up to 18 year olds but we would just have to run a tinder experiment.
Maybe older like him as well idk
like That guy who spammed that super twink boy claiming he is 7psl perfection. But just has no appeal. Beatiful face sure. But what do you wanna do with that? Suck some gay model agents dick?
He looks like zach cox tbh. Same pheno. And zach has very high appeal.

• +1
He looks like zach cox tbh. Same pheno. And zach has very high appeal.
Mh could be idk. As I said I have a Hard time rating him. I told you how I rate. I just go by what I feel when I se a dude. If he would steal all the attention or not.

and he just wouldn’t. He lacks sexual presence. I wouldn’t care at all if he was next to me in a club. He is good looking tho but yeah not a thread so to saY in the eyes of woman. I can’t rate boys

Mh could be idk. As I said I have a Hard time rating him. I told you how I rate. I just go by what I feel when I se a dude. If he would steal all the attention or not.

and he just wouldn’t. He lacks sexual presence. I wouldn’t care at all if he was next to me in a club. He is good looking tho but yeah not a thread so to saY in the eyes of woman. I can’t rate boys
@Pakicel exsmple. Channing tatum gets rated 5 psl here, and they are somewhat right. He isn trxactly very beatiful. Good looking for sure but not insane psl beatiful. Meanwhile he is a fckin high Appeal chad. Defentily wouldn’t like him around in a Club

Last edited: