I lose interest in girls as soon as they show signs of liking me back

Avoidant

Avoidant

Shekel Shack Inhabitant
Like as soon as I know I'm in, there's a switch in my head that starts to pick apart all their flaws and it actually makes me hate them. Probably a defense mechanism and the same reason why I ghost people when they try to befriend me, I don't like when the relationship becomes too close.

I fucked up so many opportunities because of this shit :feelsrope: AvPD is a curse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Mentalcels.me

Like as soon as I know I'm in, there's a switch in my head that starts to pick apart all their flaws and it actually makes me hate them. Probably a defense mechanism and the same reason why I ghost people when they try to befriend me, I don't like when the relationship becomes too close.

I fucked up so many opportunities because of this shit :feelsrope: AvPD is a curse.
Happens to me a lot. The issue is probably not defense mechanism, but could be believing these people. I’ll tell you some, I lose interest in 90% people all the time when I see they are not genuine, they act and try hard a personality which you clearly see it’s not real personalities. That sucks. The more genuine a person is the more you will want to be close.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581