I lost $5000 buying shitcoins

A

alphaChadpeasant911

Ascending
Was gonna start a business but i thought why not buy some shitcoins instead after seeing people make millions from pepe šŸ¤” so i bought some unknown obscure shitcoins on ethereum and they all rugged to 0 :lul: I am literally such an idiot why tf did i do this now i'm back at $0 and i gotta start waging again :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: anactualdude, Manletmachine, goldpill and 14 others
Deserved , get fucked

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: anactualdude, Manletmachine, Deleted member 15302 and 11 others
Was gonna start a business but i thought why not buy some shitcoins instead after seeing people make millions from pepe šŸ¤” so i bought some unknown obscure shitcoins on ethereum and they all rugged to 0 :lul: I am literally such an idiot why tf did i do this now i'm back at $0 and i gotta start waging again :feelsrope:
retard you should've just put it on a 50/50 dice on stake.com that would've had a bigger chance of you making money

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude, ItsOver999, rooman and 5 others
Turbospastic move but not surprised at all

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: anactualdude, rooman, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
I lost $5000 dollars in sports betting a few months ago, thing is it's not really a loss unless you lost all you had.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Over fr your lost in the head

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Haha dnrd before my last answer, why did you lose all you have?

Deserved , get fucked
Yeah ik i feel so stupid now that i think about it. i couldve bought supplements or fashionmaxxing, or literally ANYTHING else with that money and it would've been better spent. Its 5k down the drain now :feelswhy:

retard you should've just put it on a 50/50 dice on stake.com that would've had a bigger chance of you making money
I never did sports betting tbh dont understand it

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and BongMog
Yeah ik i feel so stupid now that i think about it. i couldve bought supplements or fashionmaxxing, or literally ANYTHING else with that money and it would've been better spent. Its 5k down the drain now :feelswhy:

its not sports betting its just gambling, basically putting it all on red

• Hmm...
Reactions: alphaChadpeasant911
Haha dnrd before my last answer, why did you lose all you have?
I saved up like 8k before i quit my job in feb, but i'm lucky i still live with my parents or i'd be really fucked :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, poopoohead and Deleted member 28904

It's fine. I was upset when I lost my 5k aswell, but you can always make it back so it's not a loss until you die as long as you make it back. Just invest in PepePal its literally free money.

It's fine. I was upset when I lost my 5k aswell, but you can always make it back so it's not a loss until you die as long as you make it back. Just invest in PepePal its literally free money.
bro i'm done with shitcoins for now lmao i don't even have enough to pay the gas fees to buy/sell anything JFL tbh etherum sucks ass :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
If you did that when living in the US or another free economy then you should punch yourself on the balls: you could simply multiply that money through dropshipping or importing stuff from China... But I heard buying Shitcoins is as addictive as gambling...

I got fired and have 1.4k with me rn, but as soon as I receive the remaining payments + fund money I will get enough (2k) to pay for my motorcycle drive license and when I get it, in 3 months, my uncle will buy a bike for me so I can work with delivery at his company: I was making 3k with benefits, now I'll make 4k cash šŸ¤­

I lied that I got 2 days off in a row but tomorrow 11am I'll need to get courage to finally tell them... I'm not feeling guilty or anything, I just got little patience for bullshit and pressure to give my family a lavish lifestyle now and I don't know how I will react when/if they have the nerve to scold me or anything...

As soon as I get my bike and start working I'm moving out to live by myself again, did it for 6 years and it was perfect, I was living the dream...

If you did that when living in the US or another free economy then you should punch yourself on the balls: you could simply multiply that money through dropshipping or importing stuff from China... But I heard buying Shitcoins is as addictive as gambling...

I got fired and have 1.4k with me rn, but as soon as I receive the remaining payments + fund money I will get enough (2k) to pay for my motorcycle drive license and when I get it, in 3 months, my uncle will buy a bike for me so I can work with delivery at his company: I was making 3k with benefits, now I'll make 4k cash šŸ¤­

I lied that I got 2 days off in a row but tomorrow 11am I'll need to get courage to finally tell them... I'm not feeling guilty or anything, I just got little patience for bullshit and pressure to give my family a lavish lifestyle now and I don't know how I will react when/if they have the nerve to scold me or anything...

As soon as I get my bike and start working I'm moving out to live by myself again, did it for 6 years and it was perfect, I was living the dream...
Yeah i researched into dropshipping but it didnt seem worth it for me, too long shipping times and low profit margin. I only bought shitcoins because in 2020 i made 15k from $400 with a shitcoin, so i thought i could do it again :lul:

How u making 4k being a delivery guy? JFL
I just wanna get money for bimax and septorhinoplasty and then go to uni to slay prime foids tbh :p

I lost $5000 dollars in sports betting a few months ago, thing is it's not really a loss unless you lost all you had.
what did and do you bet on??

Yeah i researched into dropshipping but it didnt seem worth it for me, too long shipping times and low profit margin. I only bought shitcoins because in 2020 i made 15k from $400 with a shitcoin, so i thought i could do it again :lul:

How u making 4k being a delivery guy? JFL
I just wanna get money for bimax and septorhinoplasty and then go to uni to slay prime foids tbh :p
Because there are no trains in Brazil and the truck mostly do large transportation on highways... Gas is expensive so Uber is a no-no, but motorcycles are economic and you can put through traffic... We are also one of the largest countries: it's very dangerous but my last job also was so it's worth it...

I need to Looksmax so I can become a hooker for the rich, that's when I will start making real money šŸ¤­

Why don't you start a business? Wtf is this mental retardation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, BongMog and Deleted member 29167
I did the same thing a few years ago, learnt my lesson. I made back my money by investing in proper crypto projects.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, midlatinocel and BongMog
I did the same thing a few years ago, learnt my lesson. I made back my money by investing in proper crypto projects.
Make a thread on crypto bhai :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: ascension
I saved up like 8k before i quit my job in feb, but i'm lucky i still live with my parents or i'd be really fucked :lul:
I remember when I had over 10k, was debtless, and had 30k+ in assets and 120k+ in financial opportunities. At least you didn't lose all that to a woman.
Itisovdf

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog and ascension
If you wageslaved only to 5k, you were probably not going to start a business anytime soon ngl.

I tried the same. But with only like 1000 usd orso.
I got fucked on 90% of them also.
Only 2 gave me good gains, and like only 5 orso turned out to not be scamms. I probably overall bought like 20 orso.

After that.
I decided to quit, playing this game.

Bitcoin maxi, and some bigger alts owner also.

@alphaChadpeasant911 Did you see any growth from taking mk677 ? I cant start a conversation with you

I tried the same. But with only like 1000 usd orso.
I got fucked on 90% of them also.
Only 2 gave me good gains, and like only 5 orso turned out to not be scamms. I probably overall bought like 20 orso.

After that.
I decided to quit, playing this game.

Bitcoin maxi, and some bigger alts owner also.
I bought 5 coins with 1k each and somehow NONE of them went up all crashed 85%+ after i bought :lul:

Yeah i actually have ~50k worth of btc, matic, and cro coin in my long term holding portfolio, just wanted to try my hand at shitcoins again after the pepe hype

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
@alphaChadpeasant911 Did you see any growth from taking mk677 ? I cant start a conversation with you
Honestly i didn't notice much as i only took it for 2 months and got prediabetes so i stopped lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Honestly i didn't notice much as i only took it for 2 months and got prediabetes so i stopped lmao.
How old were you when you started taking it and what dosage did you take?

How old were you when you started taking it and what dosage did you take?
21, i was taking 25mg/day then went down to 12.5mg when i saw my blood glucose levels go up, but eventually had to stop completely because they weren't going down. Tbh i think it was just my shit genes which predisposed me to prediabetes/insulin resistance :lul: If u don't have bad genes you should be able to take it no problem

Happened to me a year or two ago, I only lost around 1k though

• So Sad
Only ā€œsafeā€ ā€œproperā€ crypto is bitcoin and eth

• +1
I bought 5 coins with 1k each and somehow NONE of them went up all crashed 85%+ after i bought :lul:
just wanted to try my hand at shitcoins again after the pepe hype
for startes, 5 seems way to less spread out. I was experimenting with this, before the Pepe hype, I missed out on picking pepe sadly.

picking the right, non scam shitcoins is a whole skill one needs to develop. And than still, one will than likely miss the good ones.
I figured out. One needs to be able to reed the code/contracts/whitepapaers, and see if they left open options to scammaxx. And one needs to know-lite, what team behind it and shit. I developed that skill a tiny bit over the short time, I was buying shitcoins. Which imporved my rate of buying scamms less. froim like buying 90+% scams, to buying like 60% scams orso. Still the non scams, can fail easily due to whatever reasons.My best shitcoin buy was Kiboshib, based on a suggestion from this forum. Wisp (Zk-chain) turned out decent also. The rest went to shitss or stagnant, etc..
Yeah i actually have ~50k worth of btc, matic, and cro coin in my long term holding portfolio,
mirin brav. moggs my 0.6 to 0.7 BTC holding. and it's even leveraged, to get that amount of BTC. So I am feeling the current dump hard. I ain't selling shit though. Hope the reversal I expected for the comming 1-2 monhts to start soon.

Lets hope. it's REVERSAL FRIDAY

Last edited:
  • +1
insuline resistance , is a risk to not get.
hence why I took Berberine with muh MK677, when I took it.
I didn't take it for gym gains though. But for skin and hair and hgh dropping with age (anti aging) gains though

for startes, 5 seems way to less spread out. I was experimenting with this, before the Pepe hype, I missed out on picking pepe sadly.

picking the right, non scam shitcoins is a whole skill one needs to develop. And than still, one will than likely miss the good ones.
I figured out. One needs to be able to reed the code/contracts/whitepapaers, and see if they left open options to scammaxx. And one needs to know-lite, what team behind it and shit. I developed that skill a tiny bit over the short time, I was buying shitcoins. Which imporved my rate of buying scamms less. froim like buying 90+% scams, to buying like 60% scams orso. Still the non scams, can fail easily due to whatever reasons.My best shitcoin buy was Kiboshib, based on a suggestion from this forum. Wisp (Zk-chain) turned out decent also. The rest went to shitss or stagnant, etc..
Yeah idk what i was doing, i just went on 4chan biz and joined some shitty telegram calls group where they post shitcoins that supposedly gonna pump. Thats how i made a lot of money in 2020-2021 tbh. But now its a lot harder tbh. Also most of the coins i bought had pumped 10x already before i got in so everyone just ended up selling :rage:

mirin brav. moggs my 0.6 to 0.7 BTC holding. and it's even leveraged, to get that amount of BTC. So I am feeling the current dump hard. I ain't selling shit though. Hope the reversal I expected for the comming 1-2 monhts to start soon.

Lets hope. it's REVERSAL FRIDAY
Nice. Once u have 1btc it will feel so good bro, I managed to get 1btc due to shitcoins actually :lul: the dumps are short term tho, in the long term btc will continue going up :love:

Yeah idk what i was doing, i just went on 4chan biz and joined some shitty telegram calls group where they post shitcoins that supposedly gonna pump. Thats how i made a lot of money in 2020-2021 tbh. But now its a lot harder tbh. Also most of the coins i bought had pumped 10x already before i got in so everyone just ended up selling :rage:
I also had great gains on paper in 2021, due to the shitcoin defikingdoms / Jewel.
I was sadly though, not smart enough to sell it all or most. I only sold a little bit, so top 50% my eyes laser surgery of 4000 euro. I could had cashed out like 30K orso in Jewel shitcoin. But I was waiting for that blow off top, for December orso 2021. But it never came. And I held that shitcoin all the way to now 99% loss. It went from 20USD per Jewel, to now like $0,15 per Jewel. Turning my 30K into 300 usd or some shit.
Nice. Once u have 1btc it will feel so good bro, I managed to get 1btc due to shitcoins actually :lul: the dumps are short term tho, in the long term btc will continue going up :love:
MOON. I hold on to my BTC, and levereaged BTC position for dear life. Pumping muh fiat into it, to keep da position open/afloat.

• Love it