D

doubledigitIQ

Bronze
That's just over 3kg..🤔
Giphy

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and BrahminBoss
Doubledigitiq

first few lbs is water from dietary changes, happens to everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Emiqrox
1lb a day isnt sustainable for muscle preservation

1lb a day isnt sustainable for muscle preservation
stfu pussy it was water weight and if you eat 170 g of protein and go gym i wont lose a lot of muscle mass

Comes out to around 3kg

stfu pussy it was water weight and if you eat 170 g of protein and go gym i wont lose a lot of muscle mass
with low carbs your body wont have glucose to do the action of repairing the muscle and without fat (especially saturated) you wont have have proper hormones, 1lb a week isnt sustainable for muscle preservation without anabolic hormone injections

with low carbs your body wont have glucose to do the action of repairing the muscle and without fat (especially saturated) you wont have have proper hormones, 1lb a week isnt sustainable for muscle preservation without anabolic hormone injections
i thought you only needed protein for that?

you only need protein and calorie deficit for this

i thought you only needed protein for that?
are you retarded and ignoring what i said? you cant be in ketosis constantly or you will lose muscle. you need some glycolysis to build muscle because your body needs energy to perform actions, also without fat you wont produce hormones properly so unless youre using steroids you wont grow as much. fucking retard

are you retarded and ignoring what i said? you cant be in ketosis constantly or you will lose muscle. you need some glycolysis to build muscle because your body needs energy to perform actions, also without fat you wont produce hormones properly so unless youre using steroids you wont grow as much. fucking retard
stfu nigga I GOT ENERGEY TO WORK OUT IM CONSUMING 140G OF PROTEIN A DAY AND EATING FATTY MEATTT SO STUFFF

im not retarded you're just bad at simplifying u overcomplicate your sentences so i cant learn from what you're saying or understand

im not retarded you're just bad at simplifying u overcomplicate your sentences so i cant learn from what you're saying or understand
youre either under 14 or a non english speaker or retarded to not understand what im saying

youre either under 14 or a non english speaker or retarded to not understand what im saying
then explain it and be useful

If it's ur first week after cutting cals its probably half water weight/glycerin stores but still good and on the right track

There are 8000 calories per kg of fat. This would be 24,000 calories in 7 days.

This is legit feasible if you truly didn’t eat anything for 8+ days.