I lost 9kg, but none noticed

Lightskinindian

Lightskinindian

Gold
My body totally looks different and had to buy new clothes. Despite that literally none noticed or commented, not even my parents.
I think it is because my face still looks fat (less than before) and bloated. Is it over for leamaxxing?

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Shekel, Arditi and 1 other person
U can send me before and after of urself if u want

• JFL
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
what kind of diet did you follow?

My body totally looks different and had to buy new clothes. Despite that literally none noticed or commented, not even my parents.
I think it is because my face still looks fat (less than before) and bloated. Is it over for leamaxxing?
Nah keep on going. I lost 20kgs in 8 months 17-20% bf down to 10% bf. I was still a bloated potato at 15% bodyfat. Bodyfat distribution is highly genetic, so how much you store in the face is highly individual. Some guys even has a very lean face at 20% bodyfat others look like bloated potatoes at 15% bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Manana, zille and 4 others
Parents probably didnt notice because you are around them daily and the loss was gradual
idk about the others. They probably noticed but didn't say anything

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
nobody says anything, i lost lots of weight in 6mnts - only my mom said something nobody else lol

than you're boneless

age? if ur like 16 wait a couple years for face to lean

what kind of diet did you follow?
basic bro/mealprep diet, worked best: salad, oatmeal, chicken and rice everyday

Nah keep on going. I lost 20kgs in 8 months 17-20% bf down to 10% bf. I was still a bloated potato at 15% bodyfat. Bodyfat distribution is highly genetic, so how much you store in the face is highly individual. Some guys even has a very lean face at 20% bodyfat others look like bloated potatoes at 15% bodyfat
Ye I'm actually still not at 10%, more like 15%, but was above 25% before.

Parents probably didnt notice because you are around them daily and the loss was gradual
idk about the others. They probably noticed but didn't say anything
Maybe that as well, I did it slowly over 7 months
age? if ur like 16 wait a couple years for face to lean
I'm a greycell
than you're boneless
fat is still covering my bones in the face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29786
Actually my face is a lot leaner, but ye not chiseled. I guess I need to go to 10%

Attachments

• c0103a333ba41fa5ac54edb84eca9d42.jpg
    c0103a333ba41fa5ac54edb84eca9d42.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhumantrash, 5'8manlet, Danish_Retard and 4 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Lightskinindian
Lol meet ppl who u haven’t seen in a while. I was a month into gym and people noticed

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • +1
I'm in the same boat. It takes way more weight than people realize to look different. I've lost 10kg since February (79kg>69kg, 20+bf to 14/15%) and have gotten multiple comments but I'm not really lean yet and when dieting you can look bloated due to stress, electrolyte imbalances etc. and the fatter you are the more water your body holds onto.

Also men tend to store fat in their faces more than women and we really need to get down to ~10% to get a nice face. I'm going to loose about 5kg more and hopefully I'll look alight lol

• +1
Actually my face is a lot leaner, but ye not chiseled. I guess I need to go to 10%
Big difference tbh, but it’s like the guy above said it’s because they’re always around you so won’t notice.

• +1
Reactions: Lightskinindian
I lost weight and people around me noticed.

I went from like 25 to 18 % bf.

Still a long way to go but I lost quite a bit of fat from my face.

It seems that I lose muscle mass before fat in some places.

It's all genetic for how your weight distribution works on different weights.

• +1
Big difference tbh, but it’s like the guy above said it’s because they’re always around you so won’t notice.
It is really probably that, also it wasn't rapid.. just started changing over time.

• +1
Reactions: Dodevu
15%-10% is huge jump in leanness. That last bit of fat covering your face is melting. Im currently back at 14% and it sucks. Lost a lot of cheek definition. 10% is king

• +1
Family who see your every day won’t notice because since it’s a fading change it’s hard to notice

My mom didn’t rly notice my bulk or getting lean but when she compares pictures she goes “oh yeah”

so true