I lost all my friends becuse I told them that Im an incel,that I believe in blackpill and that women have it easier

Chad69

Chad69

Kraken
Everything was fine until I said that women have it waaay easier in life...then this fucking bitch got mad at me,got into my face and started yelling at me like she has just escaped a schizo yard and this other girl was by her side along all these low T leftwing cuck males that I used to call my friends but ended up simping for her/picking her side

Do I feel bad?Yes and no

I miss the memories

Summer already ruined...well Imma be here stuck for the rest of the summer

Like a true jew...readdy to be bribed

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Virgin at 29 😔, Deleted member 17791 and 3 others
What about your guy friends?

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, Deleted member 17791 and Prince88
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, Deleted member 17791 and Chad69
Bitchass nigga hangs out with retarded cucks and calls them friends you deserved it bitch now suck my cock

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 18244
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I told my friend i browse incel forums and he laughed at me? The saddest part is I mog him by 2 psl and he’s betabuxxing and slavemaxxing for a subhuman black girl. But sure laugh at the incel forum poster

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, Deleted member 17791 and Chad69
Kill your friends nigga they don't deserve to live

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Oh oh wait is our indian boy a little bit salty today? its okay I understand must be hard being a 5 5 subhuman:forcedsmile:

• Ugh..
they were never your friends thats why i don't trust leftist cucks they will throw under the bus for a chance with a foid

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Oh oh wait is our indian boy a little bit salty today? its okay I understand must be hard being a 5 5 subhuman:forcedsmile:
Yes very hard, almost as hard my cock when I was fucking your land whale of a mother last night. Ready for a new brother niggalips?

Bitchass nigga hangs out with retarded cucks and calls them friends you deserved it bitch now suck my cock
Except u being rude to me I agree,I came to that conclusion alone

They shouldnt have been my friends in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Everything was fine until I said that women have it waaay easier in life...then this fucking bitch got mad at me,got into my face and started yelling at me like she has just escaped a schizo yard and this other girl was by her side along all these low T leftwing cuck males that I used to call my friends but ended up simping for her/picking her side

Do I feel bad?Yes and no

I miss the memories

Summer already ruined...well Imma be here stuck for the rest of the summer

Like a true jew...readdy to be bribed
Should’ve told ‘em that her yelling triggered a CPTSD episode from being yelled at as a child, you have to play the victim game

Yes very hard, almost as hard my cock when I was fucking your land whale of a mother last night. Ready for a new brother niggalips?
You are sick in the mind indiano take your meds face the reality, we both know your lips would tremble infront of me.

• Ugh..
Shut up faggot. Who are you to shittalk anyone 😂😂😂
Buddy take your meds, his friends abandoned him at the slightest prospect of potential poon, they need to he eliminated

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chad69 and Deleted member 18244
Soy friends tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Gaygymmaxx
Soy makes you feel entitled and ignorant tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
men are cucks on average. Worthless swine

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Chad69
what were her arguments tho? that women have it harder than men?