I lost all my low inhibness from 2 years ago

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Kraken
I used to take hella risks on tinder & go on dates with girls way out of my league

now after several absolutely cringeworthy experiences I can't bring myself to do it anymore

even tho I did get lucky from time to time

smdh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Htobrother, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
i was insanely low inhib before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6113, JizzFarmer and Gargantuan
Before the blackpill I thought that I was goodlooking and I was extremely confident to the point where I was arrogant and people respected me for that. Sad thing is that being confident is not a bluepill cope, I got all of my sexual experiences because of that. Since blackpill I lost all my confidence, good thing is that I got my girlfriend before that and we are still together

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Deleted member 8064 and johncruz12345
I used to take hella risks on tinder & go on dates with girls way out of my league

now after several absolutely cringeworthy experiences I can't bring myself to do it anymore

smdh
is it you on your profile pic ?

i was insanely low inhib before
this place + my failed dates have ruined me

finna run another cycle of caber to see if I can recover some of my low inhib autism

is it you on your profile pic ?
No
I'm a 27 yo twink who looks like a sleep deprived 17 year old drug addict
sounds like a humble brag but it really isn't
I have 0 sex appeal to women my age

• So Sad
Reactions: eyearea
Me too I was giga low ihnib in hs
I want to be like who I was back then :/

@eyearea fuck you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: godirl and eyearea
It’s called self-reflection. As you became aware of the importance of looks and realized where your place is, you naturally started backing off. It’s normal. You should be worried if you wouldn’t have changed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 4563 and eyearea
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and xdxdxnice1
It’s called self-reflection. As you became aware of the importance of looks and realized where your place is, you naturally started backing off. It’s normal. You should be worried if you wouldn’t have changed
But my ignorance was actually helping me
fuck the blackpill
bluepill/redpill are where it's at

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Before the blackpill I thought that I was goodlooking and I was extremely confident to the point where I was arrogant and people respected me for that. Sad thing is that being confident is not a bluepill cope, I got all of my sexual experiences because of that. Since blackpill I lost all my confidence, good thing is that I got my girlfriend before that and we are still together
Exactly same thing happened to me. I used to be so fucking delusional. I thought i was the most attractive guy ever. My delusional confidence helped me get girls.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell
It's called high inhib bro
Only incel retards overthink every situation and become high ihnib because of that

Isn't it for kids? They'd call the cops if this guy came to talk with young girls.
FOR THE LAST FUCKIGN TIME MY DISPLAY PIC ISN'T ME

• JFL
Reactions: eyearea
FFAGDFASEAG
AAWEASEGLHKSAEFHSDKJGSHDLKFJGHSDLFJKGHSDKLJGHLKAHLASKGJHSLAKDJGSSK

I'd block you but that avi halo... i just can't

• Love it
Reactions: godirl
AAWEASEGLHKSAEFHSDKJGSHDLKFJGHSDLFJKGHSDKLJGHLKAHLASKGJHSLAKDJGSSK

I'd block you but that avi halo... i just can't
I'm just joking bro, don't take it too serious

It's called high inhib bro
Only incel retards overthink every situation and become high ihnib because of that
No dude. It would be high inhib if Chad was afraid to approach. It’s 100% appropriate for a less attractive guy to NOT pursue gl women imo. It’s a way of your ego protecting itself

smdh
I lost all my inhibition I don’t give a fuck jfl

Over for you. You just got an year or 2 to fuck pussies.
You don't seriously believe that nonsense do you? It's the stupidest meme to come out of this place
On sites like fetlife tons of 18-19 year olds are feinding for 40 year old "daddies"

30+ year old people can slay but they usually have better things to do like raising a family with their beautiful wife :feelsrope:

No dude. It would be high inhib if Chad was afraid to approach. It’s 100% appropriate for a less attractive guy to NOT pursue gl women imo. It’s a way of your ego protecting itself
Yeah this is the kinda loser mindset that I'm stuck with for now.

time to start that caber cycle

quarantine made my aphasia worse

No
I'm a 27 yo twink who looks like a sleep deprived 17 year old drug addict
sounds like a humble brag but it really isn't
I have 0 sex appeal to women my age
LOSER FAGGOT!