breaking bad GIF

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale, piec, m0ss26 and 4 others
Retarded incel trait.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: baboon593, Deleted member 49130, Petsmart and 2 others
im up 5k in sports bet but i havnt bet since august and used all that money for otoplasty,i started from 300 euro too and did it all in 3 months just off boxing

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PaulieGualtieri, wollet2, AngryShortMale and 1 other person
Ill get it back

Tell me your bets for this weekend
legit havnt watched boxing since this day i took all the money out,i might start betting next month i think im gonna sell a watch worth 1k and try to run up another bag,which fights are on i might be framiliar with some boxers

Last edited:
View attachment 2721176 legit havnt watched boxing since this day i took all the money out,i might start betting next month i think im gonna sell a watch worth 1k and try to run up another bag,which fights are on i might be framiliar with some boxers
Crazy shit tbh, I once reached a 1k stsrting with 30, but then I lost most of it

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
Im the no.1 betting expert in the world
I predict exact scores all the time
Im a master when it comes to sports betting

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Zangano1 and Deleted member
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11887
Ill add that one
Make it a seperate bet please
I dont wanna feel remorse and be unable to sleep at night if the bet doesnt make it

• Woah
Reactions: Zangano1
Make it a seperate bet please
I dont wanna feel remorse and be unable to sleep at night if the bet doesnt make it
Ill go all in, if you dont risk you dont win :feelshmm:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: wollet2 and Angutoid
I dont know
Didn't you recommend horse race bettings as a proper fiancal income in the money help forums? I see that went well for you.
you see, I like to gamble my money on genshin impact :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::aheago::aheago:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and Zangano1
Didn't you recommend horse race bettings as a proper fiancal income in the money help forums? I see that went well for you.
you see, I like to gamble my money on genshin impact :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::aheago::aheago:
no, that wasnt me

no, that wasnt me
Gamble on big tiddied 2 d womenz. Trust me man, you will feel even more suicidal
Genshin GIF by Priya

At least with 2 d foids you don't need consent :feelsshh::feelsshh::feelsshh::feelsshh::feelsshh:

• Woah
Gamble on big tiddied 2 d womenz. Trust me man, you will feel even more suicidal
Genshin GIF by Priya

At least with 2 d foids you don't need consent :feelsshh::feelsshh::feelsshh::feelsshh::feelsshh:
Ive never played that crap, how do i gamblr on it

It’s low iq but I can’t resist throwing 20 on the nba every week

• Woah
Ive never played that crap, how do i gamblr on it
There are these called primogems in genshin pedopact, you see we can spend all our real life hard earned cold solid antratic freezing shivering zero kelvin cash on meaningless 2 d waifus like a bunch of losers or spend on stupid fucking weapons

• Woah
It’s low iq but I can’t resist throwing 20 on the nba every week
Its free money, how is low iq?
There are these called primogems in genshin pedopact, you see we can spend all our real life hard earned cold solid antratic freezing shivering zero kelvin cash on meaningless 2 d waifus like a bunch of losers or spend on stupid fucking weapons
Thats some gay shit

and this is why you don't bet on sports

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Zangano1
and this is why you don't bet on sports
Sports is the best thing to bet on tbh. If you understand the sport, you have a decent chance of making money.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: unknownducks and Zangano1
Good man, stick a few on the fruity and a few on the ruggers

• Woah
Sports is the best thing to bet on tbh. If you understand the sport, you have a decent chance of making money.
you have to really understand the sport but in most cases some people don't and they just lose there money

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
you have to go in with some sort of risk management strategy, even then you’ll lose or just break even, learn some probability theory and beware of the gambler’s fallacy. If you’re low IQ retard, I’d stay away from it