I LOST HUGLESS AND HANDHOLDLESS AND BEEN ON PARTY AND GOT DRUNK

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
Kurwa my neighbors came and invited me to their party (two couples, two girls two dudes) and i got drunk for the first time in my life niggas just lol

I drank vodka i could barely walk

also girl added me on Facebook and was amazed I only have 4 friends + told me I am a cool dude and said I look around 18 (mirin my prettyboymax?)

I was dancing with girls and holding hands fuckkkk they are nice people

And at the end I hugged both of them for goodbye

I am ascending in 2021 ill be partymaxxing and ntmaxxing kkurwa i chuj you cant defeat me im gonna ascend

blackpill is all fucking lie and poison, my manlet friend from work (reminder he is around 160cm) fucked nice girl he told me about few days ago, and had some ltrs and ons before

JUST BE NT AND LOW INHIB YOU NIGGAS KURWAAAAAAAAAAA MAĆ

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 5746 and 61 others
sounds like teles tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5698, hairyballscel and 8 others
KURWA WE ARE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BRAH JA PIERDOLE IM ASCENDING W CHUJ AND GONNA ATTEND PARTIES FRLM NOW AND DRINK VODKA SZOCIK F

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Patriot, Deleted member 5891 and 4 others
kurwa mac to you too

• Love it
Reactions: Over
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6997, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
Tales from mental asylum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 5698, Lasko123 and 3 others
Congratulations OP, maybe in 2025 you lose your virginity 🤗

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mexicanboi, Deleted member 5698, DharkDC and 7 others
1395B1E4 D7E7 40EF AB47 5933D7C971C8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 5891, LastHopeForNorman and 7 others
keep it up boyo ive been waiting for the @Over redemption arc

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, JizzFarmer and Over
blackpill is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8202, Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 7785 and 3 others
khhv 24 yr old gets first hug from female > blackpill is a lie bros

ahh bro continue looksmaxxing, blackpill isnt a lie. That 160cm friend might have fucked someone but tall ppl will still be considered ideal by women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 7098 and RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 4464 and 4 others
you will loose you V in 2025 yay congrats

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, JizzFarmer and Deleted member 4430
khhv 22 yr old gets first hug from female > blackpill is a lie bros

ahh bro continue looksmaxxing, blackpill isnt a lie. That 160cm friend might have fucked someone but tall ppl will still be considered ideal by women.
24 YO

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6997, JizzFarmer and 3 others
wtf is kurwa?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 6997, JizzFarmer and 2 others
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 7785 and 3 others
What were the girls looks levels? And what is yours?

• +1
Time to slay Mr Over

• +1
Yeah that's what happens when you aren't a total subhuman and actually do things with people.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5349, Deleted member 4430 and Over
What were the girls looks levels? And what is yours?
Nigga they were normal girls, not fat, and very nice people but taken unfortunately tbh maybe they would introduce me some single friends out od their Gigantic social circle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, JizzFarmer and IWantToMax
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 7785 and IWantToMax
Nigga they were normal girls, not fat, and very nice people but taken unfortunately tbh maybe they would introduce me some single friends out od their Gigantic social circle

If you're close to normie looking and white and not below 5'7 you can run neurotypical game. This is where personality and more importantly style comes. You just gotta build your INTUITION when it comes to NT people. Intuition = Learned feeling. It's all in your brain-patterns.

kurwa

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Over
Yeah that's what happens when you aren't a total subhuman and actually do things with people.
indeed, his problem was that he was waiting for someone to come and approch him

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, MiroslavBulldosex and Over
If you're close to normie looking and white and not below 5'7 you can run neurotypical game. This is where personality and more importantly style comes. You just gotta build your INTUITION when it comes to NT people. Intuition = Learned feeling. It's all in your brain-patterns.
Nigga stop making new theory about quantum physics just go drinkvbe low inhib nt I chuj kurwa fuxk it just

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, LastHopeForNorman, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
congrats though bro. Hopefully u will once lose ur virginity soon

• So Sad
Blackpill is indeed poison

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6873 and 3 others
congrats though bro. Hopefully u will once lose ur virginity soon
I doubt soon but ill try to meet new people and stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 6723
Looks matter but most of the other shit in blackpill like the retarded theories are cope as fuck.

The reason why people hate the NT pill is because it actually requires going out of your comfort zone.

Have fun partymaxxing but don't become an alcoholic jfl

• +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel, Deleted member 6873, Merćer and 1 other person
[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]

Tales from your irrelevant third world, Eastern European shithole of a country, you utterly norwooding , jew nosed philtrumcel slavic cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 7785 and androgenic
Hope this isnt the final nail in the coffin when you realise its cope

Looks matter but most of the other shit in blackpill like the retarded theories are cope as fuck.

The reason why people hate the NT pill is because it actually requires going out of your comfort zone.

Have fun partymaxxing but don't become an alcoholic jfl
whoopsie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521
also proud of u losing that shit brobro

• +1
Tales from your irrelevant third world, Eastern European shithole of a country, you utterly norwooding , jew nosed philtrumcel slavic cuck
EE is the last civilized part of the world.

• +1
Reactions: Patriot
Kurwa my neighbors came and invited me to their party (two couples, two girls two dudes) and i got drunk for the first time in my life niggas just lol

I drank vodka i could barely walk

also girl added me on Facebook and was amazed I only have 4 friends + told me I am a cool dude and said I look around 18 (mirin my prettyboymax?)

I was dancing with girls and holding hands fuckkkk they are nice people

And at the end I hugged both of them for goodbye

I am ascending in 2021 ill be partymaxxing and ntmaxxing kkurwa i chuj you cant defeat me im gonna ascend

blackpill is all fucking lie and poison, my manlet friend from work (reminder he is around 160cm) fucked nice girl he told me about few days ago, and had some ltrs and ons before

JUST BE NT AND LOW INHIB YOU NIGGAS KURWAAAAAAAAAAA MAĆ
You know that it doesn't count if it is not with a romantic intent, right?

You know that it doesn't count if it is not with a romantic intent, right?
She asked me if I fell in love with her when we were alone i nkitchen I dony remember what I was saying something but idk she danced with me s lot and was very sweet to me

if you ignore the poverty, rampant crime, degeneracy and corruption yeah its a pretty nice place
Big western cities are much more dangerous than in EE, maybe Ukraine and Russia excluded. It's also much more degenerate in Western Europe and the USA.

t. White man living in Al-Paristan who traveled to Poland

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873, LastHopeForNorman, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
[QUOTE="RichardSpencel, post: 4621335, member: 405"

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Pedalska fryzurka zadziałała

Keep going beret

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Over

Users who are viewing this thread