I lost my faith in God

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
Don’t get me wrong, I still identify as Islamic and I still believe in God. I just meant to say that I am “invisible” to Him, as if I don’t exist and nothing I say or feel matters to Him. I have reached the point of no return.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, micropp, vermillioncorefan and 21 others
This thread inspired me.

@philosopher

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, The Grinch, VisageVirtuoso√ and 3 others
God doesn't do anything, he doesn't interfere with our lives.

We are on our own in this world.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 1966Ford, Costcosuperstore, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Never forget the current position you are in. Where is "God" when you need him the most?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, mewman and optimisticzoomer
I’m God

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lynxress, FBl, zyzzbrah1234 and 5 others
He didn’t bless you with a white woman so now you have to marry your cousin 😔 😔

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and zyzzbrah1234
u said u don’t pray
so surely u don’t have a connection to him

what did u expect?

• +1
Reactions: zombie and SecularIslamist
Don’t get me wrong, I still identify as Islamic and I still believe in God. I just meant to say that I am “invisible” to Him, as if I don’t exist and nothing I say or feel matters to Him. I have reached the point of no return.
Broken man broken land ramblings DNR

Sufimaxxx asap.

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
That happened to me last year. Was a strong believer then started having doubts. Eventually kept spiralling and then I stopped believing. It just got worse and worse I feel like

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and BrahminBoss
God doesn't care about humans at all, humans will have to fix their problems. If God were cappable of changing people's behavior for the better, there wouldn't be much misery in this world. The perfect beings (angels) are so far from us that human life feels like a curse, I don't see progress in what we are doing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, humanoidsub7 and Lebron_James
no bhai stop thinking like that, i actually believe he is testing you

if you want actual change you need to take action irl and i am sure he will guide you to good things

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√ and TechnoBoss
no bhai stop thinking like that, i actually believe he is testing you

if you want actual change you need to take action irl and i am sure he will guide you to good things
When does the "test" ever end? When you die? Someone will go their whole life with struggles and pain and the test just never seems to end and none of the pain ever goes away.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, mewman, ChadL1te and 1 other person
When does the "test" ever end? When you die? Someone will go their whole life with struggles and pain and the test just never seems to end and none of the pain ever goes away.
god gives his toughest battles to his strongest soliders

i was actually tested and tbh i am very glad that i got my reward in this life

@Michael Myers your reward will be bigger in the hereafter

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, VisageVirtuoso√ and TechnoBoss
You're from the UK

• +1
Reactions: Jova
That’s because you’re Muslim. Accept Christ and you’ll be saved brother and you’ll not be depressed anymore I can vouch and confirm this to you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Never forget the current position you are in. Where is "God" when you need him the most?
Making me less depressed about being incel and reminding me it’s a sin of no be incel before marriage

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Do u pray 5 times a day? if not then don't even entertain this dialogue

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, mewman and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Nothing wrong with being religious or looking up to a god. But religion is cope (I'm not an athiest). People breaks sins and do immoral acts everyday then beg for bullshit forgiveness. All religion does is help people cope through difficult times in life and give them a glimpse of false hope.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and TechnoBoss
And it has nothing to do with being mad at god or anything, it’s just that I don’t really feel that he listens to or even cares about any human being, I don’t know a single person who‘s ever had a prayer accepted, it’s like we’re alone in this world and some people can‘t handle being on their own, so they need to believe in an almighty god who cares about them and wants to fulfill their wishes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
he gives you tough battles to see if you’re worthy.

that’s why people that kill themselves go to hell. Imagine being so weak going up against short term challenges when life is very short. how will you be worthy for eternal paradise if you’re a bitch

Inb4 some religion cuck says “gOd GiVeS hIs StRoNgEsT fOlLoWeRs ThE hArDeSt BaTtLeS”

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: M-1014, Interested and Klasik01
Trust in god bro

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
God doesn't care about humans at all, humans will have to fix their problems. If God were cappable of changing people's behavior for the better, there wouldn't be much misery in this world. The perfect beings (angels) are so far from us that human life feels like a curse, I don't see progress in what we are doing.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Do u pray 5 times a day? if not then don't even entertain this dialogue
Images 12

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHH

he gives you tough battles to see if you’re worthy.

that’s why people that kill themselves go to hell. Imagine being so weak going up against short term challenges when life is very short. how will you be worthy for eternal paradise if you’re a bitch
Suicidal people are threatend to go to hell solely to make them afraid of doing it. There‘s no moral justification to this at all.

> life is hell while you live
> life is actually hell after you die

„muuh god is merciful and works in mysterios ways“

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: M-1014, mewman, iblamechico and 1 other person
god has nothing in store for us

this is kufr

Cocaine and hookers are best way to connect to god probably