I lost my virginity at 28, it is never over

got.daim

got.daim

𝙰𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚐𝚎
Joined
Feb 28, 2024
Posts
22,380
Reputation
45,458
creds to @Pento for helping with the removal of my virginity

tldr: I'm a social retard and cant get laid so my friend helped me

moral of story: its never over, always keep trying, adventure into new avenues to achieve your goal if ur current avenue isn't working
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brava, buccalfatremoval, Bully and 4 others
gawd damn nigga
 
  • JFL
Reactions: voks
creds to @Pento for helping with the removal of my virginity

tldr: I'm a social retard and cant get laid so my friend helped me

moral of story: its never over, always keep trying, adventure into new avenues to achieve your goal if ur current avenue isn't working
wait wait wait. Something aint adding up.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: buccalfatremoval, voks and Aox Ofwar
creds to @Pento for helping with the removal of my virginity

tldr: I'm a social retard and cant get laid so my friend helped me

moral of story: its never over, always keep trying, adventure into new avenues to achieve your goal if ur current avenue isn't working
nigga said thank you for the removal of my virginity
 
  • JFL
Reactions: buccalfatremoval and Aox Ofwar
creds to @Pento for helping with the removal of my virginity

tldr: I'm a social retard and cant get laid so my friend helped me

moral of story: its never over, always keep trying, adventure into new avenues to achieve your goal if ur current avenue isn't working
did you fuck pento:what:
 
  • +1
Reactions: voks
creds to @Pento for helping with the removal of my virginity

tldr: I'm a social retard and cant get laid so my friend helped me

moral of story: its never over, always keep trying, adventure into new avenues to achieve your goal if ur current avenue isn't working
My dad lost it at 35 nigga its never over
 
  • +1
Reactions: voks
creds to @Pento for helping with the removal of my virginity

tldr: I'm a social retard and cant get laid so my friend helped me

moral of story: its never over, always keep trying, adventure into new avenues to achieve your goal if ur current avenue isn't working
Wait wtf
 
  • +1
Reactions: voks
not what I meant

bro omfg, there's no way you guys are making this big of an error when reading :feelsohgod:
just admit you fucked pento.
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22 and voks
@buccalfatremoval
 
  • +1
Reactions: buccalfatremoval
good job incel faggot 😊😊🔥🔥🔥
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant and voks
creds to @Pento for helping with the removal of my virginity

tldr: I'm a social retard and cant get laid so my friend helped me

moral of story: its never over, always keep trying, adventure into new avenues to achieve your goal if ur current avenue isn't working
Miring
 
creds to @Pento for helping with the removal of my virginity

tldr: I'm a social retard and cant get laid so my friend helped me

moral of story: its never over, always keep trying, adventure into new avenues to achieve your goal if ur current avenue isn't working
Was she a prostitute?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Bully, voks and Amuzant

Similar threads

Kiwi'sSub5
Replies
0
Views
20
Kiwi'sSub5
Kiwi'sSub5
gordocel
Replies
13
Views
105
ethnic_coper67
ethnic_coper67
6
Replies
4
Views
74
Dydargas_
Dydargas_
Organ
Replies
6
Views
79
accinr
accinr
T
Replies
13
Views
106
dys
dys

Users who are viewing this thread

  • canniblecafe_
Back
Top