I lost my virginity (in my dream)

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Licensed sex therapist. Taking consultations.
I just had a dream I met a girl and had sex with her twice, and was planning on staying with her.
And in the dream I then made a thread on this site about how I was no longer a virgin.

Then I woke up:feelshaha:
It felt so real:feelswah:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: user123456, PsychoH, PsychoDsk and 5 others
ehh dont cry about it man actually just enjoy the moment because honestly there's no real difference between reality and ur subcounscious

it seems to me that reality is just a mirror of your imagination in a way to be honest and u can make ur imagination feel just as real as reality

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Iver

OP reaction:

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and optimisticzoomer
as i like to call it the 3D world it's just your imagination and beliefs mirrored back to you and for sure once you die you will shift to a point in your life where you were younger, unless you actually achieved your purpose and your goals which would allow you to move on to the next realm

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: plukee and optimisticzoomer
as i like to call it the 3D world it's just your imagination and beliefs mirrored back to you and for sure once you die you will shift to a point in your life where you were younger, unless you actually achieved your purpose and your goals which would allow you to move on to the next realm
I remember a vivid dream I had 2 years ago I think, where I had passionate intercourse again and got into a relationship where we deeply cared for each other :feelsautistic:

It seems in my dreams I have these thoughts, but while awake I don't even really want a relationship cos it's superficial

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
I remember a vivid dream I had 2 years ago I think, where I had passionate intercourse again and got into a relationship where we deeply cared for each other :feelsautistic:

It seems in my dreams I have these thoughts, but while awake I don't even really want a relationship cos it's superficial
yeah well dreams can indeed be beautiful i think it's more important to take solace in your imagination and you can change the 3d around you with it as well but you need to be content from within first and be at peace with yourself and just not stress about stuff

• Love it
reminds me of my dream where i married a MTB

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel and optimisticzoomer
I just had a dream I met a girl and had sex with her twice, and was planning on staying with her.
And in the dream I then made a thread on this site about how I was no longer a virgin.

Man I had a dream a while back where I met this giga gorgeous curry girl (similar to image) in class and had unbelievable chemistry. It's as if she was designed specifically to fit my tastes.

C0c017b0 ed19 4a73 8a09 b4daafbeee4d1

I was genuinely depressed for the entire day after waking up.

Honestly I'll take dreams where I'm fucking women like her instead, because waking up would bring me relief instead of misery

Downloadfile56

• JFL
My best dreams were that I dreamed that I was fucking my favorite actress, man that was incredible

• Woah

It felt so real:feelswah:
What a pathetic loser you are

• JFL
Same

• +1
Makes me remember the dream where I got raped by gorlock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and optimisticzoomer