I lost the ability to like women

yk what i think it might be,

years of getting it ingrained into your head that no woman would want you has caused you evolve and adapt into a being with no attraction to women,

because it makes inceldom easier on your brain
Good theory. But I don’t think it really applies to me, what it did do, however, was realize I would be getting rejected anytime I were to like someone. But not that it made me go “Ok, best to just be asexual,” or anything.

Since you won’t reproduce brother, you must be a warrior for Allah! Jihad is the only path! Embrace Martyrdom!

Not having kids in a world where kids are desired is a jihad in and of itself. :feelshah:

• Woah
Reactions: FascisstChad
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
u will stop being a faggot pajeet with low t and low + it will increaase gainz at the gym
I’m not into working out because I’m not a gymcel. :feelsree:

• WTF
Reactions: Manu le coq
Don’t count yourself out just yet, this currycel doesn’t think it’s joever for optimisticfemcel. :feelshah:
Would you fuck me if I transitioned and got a lip lift? If u were into sex

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Well. Then how come I don't experience sexual attraction towards any woman? How come I never fantasized once about sex when I had a oneitis for five years? I have to accept that I'm just a walking defect, like @thereallegend says.
If you're legit asexual then monkmaxx like me

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
If you're legit asexual then monkmaxx like me
Are you talking about nofap? I think nofap’s a meme. I’ve been a fapstronaut since 2011 or 2012 and realized it was a scam in 2018/2019. Joever for me.

Are you talking about nofap? I think nofap’s a meme. I’ve been a fapstronaut since 2011 or 2012 and realized it was a scam in 2018/2019. Joever for me.
lol you have no seual thoughts but you masturbate daily??? yeah bud

ascend then get married tf u waiting for, you're already behind

bs as long as your a straight man with libido that's bullshit
:ogre:
yeeyeeslayer

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Same. Im unironically turning gay and dont even care

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
Knowing female nature makes it impossible to like women genuinely. But, I love nice feet, big wet asses, nice anuses, nice pussies, thick thighs, a soft soothing feminine voice, female perfume, a nice neck, nice luscious thick hair on a hoe.... Psychologically tho I cannot like women ever again
so in other words they are truly just objects to lust over?

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei