I lost weight my face reached 6.5 psl now tbh

A

Arceustofeus

Bronze
What do you think ? Not clenching just natural unfrauded pic.

Currently im 90kg for 185cm. Need to lose more weight to see my zygos:)

Im motivated :

Attachments

• IMG_20220507_204348_edit_2172607770501.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, TrestIsBest, Deleted member 18917 and 3 others
Lets party guys im so happy im male model tier i will conquérir the world

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: anactualdude, chawaje, alriodai and 2 others
Just imagine with longer hair :0

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member
Wow

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member
“6.5 PSL”
1A5C05E6 9F0A 49E8 9EF0 D8413C31ACDC

D919BCC6 AA00 4632 91B8 274516DDEDEE
:feelshah:
FE73E9A7 7640 4147 8652 7A3833E86BAF

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16834, mortis and 4 others
Im ready to fuck girls 😍💖😜😘😋😘

• Love it
Hey man you look God you will definitely be a good looking person lean but please don't call yourself a model or anything. It's ok to have high expectations to achieve your goals but please temper expectations as well lest you become dissapointed

• Love it
Bro you gained a lot of weight

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member, mortis and 5 others
Good bones but bloated

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Brutal just goes to show Ramirez can handle every drug and still be PSL god and HTN/ Chadlite like you need to take care of yourself
yeah bro I’m abusing alcohol weed and smartwhip on a daily at this point, but lifefuel for me today I went out with a Russian jb stacy and she went in for the kiss after I walked her home, straight outta the movies my nigga, she said I should come over on Tuesday :feelsez:

0 collagen
subhuman facial hair
I will never be ramirez :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Love u all guys tomorrow i will go in a restaurant with my mom to eat pizza i will go with hidden camera to film all the iois i get from bitches it will be insane like brad pitt walking on water

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member
0 harmony imo

Attachments

• IMG_20220505_195932.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 17345
Stfu ugly fat bitchfucker

Its okay to suck a dude escially if the guy in question is a chad. And dont forget the fact that sperma if full of good micronjtriments

Its okay to suck a dude escially if the guy in question is a chad. And dont forget the fact that sperma if full of good micronjtriments
Nice vocab retard

Bro you gained a lot of weight
View attachment 1669865
I remember this guy, pretty sure he was the notorious French guy on here that used to take pics of himself smoking cigs. No fucking way that´s OP, right? How does one unironically looksmin so much after years of visiting a looksmaxing forum?

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and Deleted member 13787
I remember this guy, pretty sure he was the notorious French guy on here that used to take pics of himself smoking cigs. No fucking way that´s OP, right? How does one unironically looksmin so much after years of visiting a looksmaxing forum?

Yeah im the same guy youre talkkng about and i didnt looksmin i loosmaxed you fucking cunt i just need to lost fat

Fuck u

Attachments

• IMG_20220505_195734.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
What do you think ? Not clenching just natural unfrauded pic.

Currently im 90kg for 185cm. Need to lose more weight to see my zygos:)

Im motivated :
Most new users wouldn´t recognize you but neither did I for a bit, JFL. How´d you go from this
to

It´s like you read the entire looksmaxing handbook and decided to do the exact opposite :feelsthink:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mr.cope, rand anon and Deleted member 15827
Bro started bulking and never stopped

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and Schönling
Most new users wouldn´t recognize you but neither did I for a bit, JFL. How´d you go from this
View attachment 1669912 to View attachment 1669914
It´s like you read the entire looksmaxing handbook and decided to do the exact opposite :feelsthink:

I just grew up and become more masc and less prettyboy look i cut my hair and gain weight thats it.

When i will get lean, i wil be more good looking that i was before

Keep going dude.

My first post here:).

harmony > raw features

yes according to PSL you have a decent lowerthird but that doesn't change the fact that your face will be dogshit when it comes to sexual attraction. 0 harmony. I could show this pic 100 girls and only a very low amount would want to fuck you out of the blue

harmony > raw features

yes according to PSL you have a decent lowerthird but that doesn't change the fact that your face will be dogshit when it comes to sexual attraction. 0 harmony. I could show this pic 100 girls and only a very low amount would want to fuck you out of the blue

Are u retard or not ? First i have sex regulary with girls and secondly look at this pic, where do you see a lack of harmony. Stop coping just cause youre ugly.

Dog shit face keep coping...

Attachments

• IMG_20220505_195734.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
Are u retard or not ? First i have sex regulary with girls and secondly look at this pic, where do you see a lack of harmony. Stop coping just cause youre ugly.

Dog shit face keep coping...
why do you have cum on your face

Can you respond please what change on my face except fat ?

Your old haircut matched your face better.

Facial fat is a huge deal. You've buried most of your good features and lost at least 2/10 points off your face

Your old haircut matched your face better.

Facial fat is a huge deal. You've buried most of your good features and lost at least 2/10 points off your face
Thanks for your response, so its only fat and hair ? Nothing else ?

You are the first person without any cheekbones that I have ever seen. I didn't know it is possible.