I love being Choctaw but there is no people of color,it's always been white women and ethnic men against ethnic foids and white men

yandex99

yandex99

Master
No ethnic man should ever go for anything but a type 1 white goddess.its time to divest.there is no such thing as people of color,it's always been ethnic men and white girls against ethnic women and white men.

Ethnic women are traitors and they cuck ethnic men with white men and never praise us and always try to cockblock us when we wanna date white girls.white men do the same thing,they promote women of color in their media with white men but never feature a attractive ethnic man always a joke.

Liberal white women who are truly progressive are the only allies of men of color.

Asian men are divesting enmasse,black men been divesting with snow bunnies it's now a meme with white men and bedwenches seething,why don't native American and mestizo men freaking divest?are they this dumb?

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Ethnic moment

No ethnic man should ever go for anything but a type 1 white goddess.its time to divest.there is no such thing as people of color,it's always been ethnic men and white girls against ethnic women and white men.

Ethnic women are traitors and they cuck ethnic men with white men and never praise us and always try to cockblock us when we wanna date white girls.white men do the same thing,they promote women of color in their media with white men but never feature a attractive ethnic man always a joke.

Liberal white women who are truly progressive are the only allies of men of color.

Asian men are divesting enmasse,black men been divesting with snow bunnies it's now a meme with white men and bedwenches seething,why don't native American and mestizo men freaking divest?are they this dumb?
are you Mississippi choctaw of oklahoma choctaw? i heard the blood quantnum for Mississippi choctaw was high (like you had to be 1/2 to be enrolled in the tribe) I think most choctaws in Mississippi are full blooded and avoided the Trail of Tears etc

are you Mississippi choctaw of oklahoma choctaw? i heard the blood quantnum for Mississippi choctaw was high (like you had to be 1/2 to be enrolled in the tribe) I think most choctaws in Mississippi are full blooded and avoided the Trail of Tears etc
mississippi choctaw.