I love being gay

D

Deleted member 6538

Ascended. Wish you all luck
Joined
Apr 21, 2020
Posts
16,090
Reputation
41,307
a: happily excited : MERRY in a gay mood
b: keenly alive and exuberant : having or inducing high spirits / a bird's gay spring song
Take the neurotransmitters pill
 
  • +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
these threads are getting out of hand
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694
  • +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and Deleted member 6902
I thought gays were abnormal but they’re just happy

thank you OP
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I thought gays were abnormal but they’re just happy

thank you OP
609ab6535018bcd4ccfec5a89e9f294a5bd7501c0f1eb15bceebac38ae2c70de 1
 
  • +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
i wish i was gay tbh
gays are happier
 

Similar threads

pslprince271
Replies
4
Views
50
dirtysprite
dirtysprite
MrMaxwell
Replies
9
Views
64
Centurion Hunter
Centurion Hunter
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
7
Views
74
ocelot2009
O
kbj
Replies
8
Views
37
kbj
kbj
TrueGracileMed
Replies
1
Views
50
gandylite.
gandylite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top