I love caffeine high

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Fuarkkk its good ngl, im super sensitive to stims :feelsgah:, even caffeine with no tolerance makes me kinda happier :feelsohh:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BrettyBoy, one job away and 1 other person
Believe it or not, sometimes I feel it more than weed :forcedsmile:

i love youh

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
That's because effeminate small twink like you could overdose with 2 cups of coffee

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 9670
I didn't have coffee today and I feel depressed and want to die

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
caffeine doesnt even affect me, i drink a monster as a preworkout and fall asleep on my way to the gym

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tony, Deleted member and TsarTsar444
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 1476
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Everybody asks me, "what the fuck is Zyzz about, what the fuck is up with those videos, cunt? You're fucking up yourself cunt" It's a fucking act, there is no Zyzz. You mirin', brah? Well I'll give you more reason to mire now bro. It's fucking Zyzz, brah. Everyone has a little bit of Zyzz in them. Every fucking cunt out there, you're a fuckng sick cunt if you wanna be, brah. Stop being a fucking sad cunt, alright? Go out, get bitches.

That's what we do in this shit, brah. You wanna be a fucking little sad cunt? Fuck that shit, bro. Every little haters gonna hate, bro. You'll never be like Zyzz, brah, cause I'm a fucking sick cunt, mate. Every one of us has a little bit of Zyzz in us, you just don't know it yet. You're sitting here going, "who the fuck is this fucking faggot?", well, you're probably right. But I'm fucking shredded brah, ye cunt. Cuz at the end of the day bro, you gotta listen to this...

If you're a fucking shredded sick cunt, you get away with anything bro. You make fun of some fat cunt making a shit and people will be like "Aw yeah, Zyzz bro, yeah". No one'll give a fuck, man.

In life, if you wanna be noticed, you gotta be a fuckin' ripped cunt. You gotta be a shredded cunt. You gotta go to the gym and be a sick cunt. You gotta fuck bitches, you know and not give a fuck cuz that's what we do, bro. That's what the Zyzz cunts do. That's what the revolution is, bro. None of these fuckin' sad cunts. We're all gonna fuckin' make it bro, that's it.

• JFL
Reactions: Pythagoras and TsarTsar444
Everybody asks me, "what the fuck is Zyzz about, what the fuck is up with those videos, cunt? You're fucking up yourself cunt" It's a fucking act, there is no Zyzz. You mirin', brah? Well I'll give you more reason to mire now bro. It's fucking Zyzz, brah. Everyone has a little bit of Zyzz in them. Every fucking cunt out there, you're a fuckng sick cunt if you wanna be, brah. Stop being a fucking sad cunt, alright? Go out, get bitches.

That's what we do in this shit, brah. You wanna be a fucking little sad cunt? Fuck that shit, bro. Every little haters gonna hate, bro. You'll never be like Zyzz, brah, cause I'm a fucking sick cunt, mate. Every one of us has a little bit of Zyzz in us, you just don't know it yet. You're sitting here going, "who the fuck is this fucking faggot?", well, you're probably right. But I'm fucking shredded brah, ye cunt. Cuz at the end of the day bro, you gotta listen to this...

If you're a fucking shredded sick cunt, you get away with anything bro. You make fun of some fat cunt making a shit and people will be like "Aw yeah, Zyzz bro, yeah". No one'll give a fuck, man.

In life, if you wanna be noticed, you gotta be a fuckin' ripped cunt. You gotta be a shredded cunt. You gotta go to the gym and be a sick cunt. You gotta fuck bitches, you know and not give a fuck cuz that's what we do, bro. That's what the Zyzz cunts do. That's what the revolution is, bro. None of these fuckin' sad cunts. We're all gonna fuckin' make it bro, that's it.
You're doing all this to get women and when you get them you will be disappointed they aren't prettier women and then you will regret all this isolationist autismo behaviour but it will be too late everyone will have left you behind and you will have missed out on living your life. Even the ugliest guy in class that you thought you were better than will have lived more life than you. Then the clock turns faster and faster and the rest of your life is a carrot on a stick until the reaper takes you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and TsarTsar444
You're doing all this to get women and when you get them you will be disappointed they aren't prettier women and then you will regret all this isolationist autismo behaviour but it will be too late everyone will have left you behind and you will have missed out on living your life. Even the ugliest guy in class that you thought you were better than will have lived more life than you. Then the clock turns faster and faster and the rest of your life is a carrot on a stick until the reaper takes you.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787